08.06.2024

2. Maksim
    08.06.2024

If I'm not mistaken, the weight of the camera is 800 grams, you specified 320

08.06.2024

Fixed

08.06.2024

On June 5, 2024, the Panasonic Lumix GH7 lens was officially announced.
    Probably a camera, not a lens?

08.06.2024

Fixed

4. Anton
    08.06.2024

Micra with the weight and price of a full frame. Very tempting (no)

• Paul
      08.06.2024

No, micra is heavier and more expensive)
      A couple of weeks ago there was a review of the full-frame Lumix S9 - 486 grams and 1500 green)

• Konstantin
      09.06.2024

So, what full frame for this money has the same capabilities in video?

11.06.2024

Hello Arkady!
    I apologize in advance for the question. The question is off topic.
    But you are one of the best specialists of the former USSR. I understand that many, many people from that large country, and from other countries too, are turning to you. And who else?
    You once wrote an article about the old Nikkor AF 24-120 1: 3.5-5.6 D. I bought it while going to the taiga for several weeks for FX. It is he who will help me out there. After all, you can’t put a lot of lenses in a backpack. But I can’t find a hood for it. I don't know which model fits it. And it protects so well from branches in the forest. Help me please. Tell me which one is suitable?
    Thanks in advance. I apologize again.

• Alexey
      11.06.2024

Of course, I’m not an expert, and certainly not Arkady, but here everything is very simple. We type in Google: “Nikkor AF 24-120 1: 3.5-5.6 D lens hood” and from the first links we see the model of the hood that fits this lens. Well, if you can’t buy just such a one, we take a universal hood for the diameter of the lens filter thread, it’s less convenient than a bayonet hood, but in the absence of one it will help you out.

• Andy From Far Away
        11.06.2024

Let me add... if you take a universal lens hood, then it is exclusively suitable for a wide angle (24mm).