On December 11, 2021 the Voigtlander NOKTON 50mm f / 1.0 Aspherical VM lens for the Leica M.
- Full-frame lens for Leica M mount, with rangefinder support (via adapters it can be used with any modern mirrorless systems)
- First full frame lens from Voigtlander with 1: 1 maximum aperture
- Manual focus only
- Relative Hole: 1: 1.0-1: 16
- Focal Length: 50mm
- MDF: 90 centimeters
- Optical design: 9/7, including with 1 aspherical element (front grinded aspherical GA lens)
- Aperture: 12 rounded blades
- Aperture control ring
- Filter Diameter: 62 mm
- Weight: 484 grams
- Included hood
- Price: about $ 2000... All prices for modern Voigtlander lenses can be viewed here... An interesting line of Voigtlander Nokton lenses with aperture 1:0.95 here.
Materials on the topic
- Full frame mirrorless systems... Discussion, choice, recommendations.
- Cropped mirrorless systems... Discussion, choice, recommendations.
- Cropped mirrorless systems that have stopped or are no longer developing
- Digital SLR systems that have stopped or are no longer developing
- JVI or EVI (an important article that answers the question 'DSLR or mirrorless')
- About mirrorless batteries
- Simple and clear medium format
- High-speed solutions from Chinese brands
- All fastest autofocus zoom lenses
- All fastest AF prime lenses
- Mirrored full frame on mirrorless medium format
- Autofocus Speed Boosters
- One lens to rule the world
- The impact of smartphones on the photography market
- What's next (smartphone supremacy)?
- All announcements and novelties of lenses and cameras
Material prepared Arkady Shapoval. Training/Consultations | Youtube | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Telegram.