The Nikon Nikkor Z 29mm 2021: 28 SE lens was officially presented on June 1, 2.8.
- Designed for full-frame Nikon Z mount mirrorless cameras (can be easily used on Nikon Z DX cameras)
- SE - Special Edition
- Relative Hole: 1: 2.8-1: 16
- Focal Length: 28mm (EGF for Nikon Z DX is 42mm)
- MDF: 0.19 meters
- Maximum magnification ratio 1: 5
- Optical design: 9 elements in 8 groups with 2 aspherical elements
- 7 diaphragm electromagnetic diaphragm
- Internal focusing, multi-focusing system
- Programmable control ring
- Filter Diameter: 52 mm
- Weight: 160 gram
- Price: about $300. All prices for Nikon Nikkor Z lenses can be viewed here.
List of all 'Nikon Nikkor Z' full-frame lenses for mirrorless cameras with Nikon Z mount
- Nikon Nikkor Z 20 mm 1:1.8 S [February 2020, Aliexpress Nikon Store]
- Nikon Nikkor Z 24 mm 1:1.8 S [September 2019, AliExpress]
- Nikon Nikkor Z 26 mm 1:2.8 [January 2023]
- Nikon Nikkor Z 28 mm 1:2.8 [October 2021, AliExpress]
- Nikon Nikkor Z 28 mm 1:2.8 SE [June 2021]
- Nikon Nikkor Z 35 mm 1:1.8 S [August 2018, AliExpress]
- Nikon Nikkor Z 40 mm 1:2 [September 2021, AliExpress]
- Nikon Nikkor Z 40 mm 1:2 SE [November 2022]
- Nikon Nikkor Z 50 mm 1:1.2 S [September 2020]
- Nikon Nikkor Z 50 mm 1:1.8 S [August 2018, AliExpress]
- Nikon Nikkor Z 50 mm 1:2.8 S MC [June 2021]
- Nikon Nikkor Z 58 mm 1:0.95 S Nod [October 2019]
- Nikon Nikkor Z 85 mm 1:1.2 S [January 2023]
- Nikon Nikkor Z 85 mm 1:1.8 S [July 2019, AliExpress]
- Nikon Nikkor Z 105 mm 1:2.8 S VR MC [June 2021]
- Nikon Nikkor Z 400 mm 1:2.8 S VR TC [January 2022]
- Nikon Nikkor Z 400 mm 1:4.5 S VR [June 2022, AliExpress]
- Nikon Nikkor Z 500 mm 1:4 S VR TC [November 2022]
- Nikon Nikkor Z 800 mm 1:6.3 S VR PF [April 2022]
- Nikon Nikkor Z 14-24 mm 1:2.8 S [September 2020, Aliexpress Nikon Store]
- Nikon Nikkor Z 14-30 mm 1:4 S [January 2019, AliExpress]
- Nikon Nikkor Z 17-28 mm 1:2.8 [September 2022, AliExpress]
- Nikon Nikkor Z 24-50 mm 1: 4-6.3 [July 2020, AliExpress]
- Nikon Nikkor Z 24-70 mm 1:4 S [August 2018, AliExpress]
- Nikon Nikkor Z 24-70 mm 1:2.8 S [February 2019, AliExpress]
- Nikon Nikkor Z 24-120 mm 1:4 S [October 2021, AliExpress]
- Nikon Nikkor Z 24-200 mm 1: 4-6.3 VR [February 2020, AliExpress]
- Nikon Nikkor Z 28-75 mm 1:2.8 [December 2021, AliExpress]
- Nikon Nikkor Z 70-200 mm 1:2.8 S VR [January 2020, AliExpress]
- Nikon Nikkor Z 100-400 mm 1: 4.5-5.6 S VR [October 2021]
Third party autofocus full-frame lenses for Nikon Z mount
- Tamron: Tamron 70-300 / 4.5-6.3
- felttrox: 24/1.8, 35/1.8, 50/1.8, 85/1.8
- TTArtisan: 32/2.8 (cheapest AF lens for Nikon Z FX)
- yongnuo: Ylens 35/2, Ylens 50/1.8, Ylens 85/1.8
- Meike: 85/1.8
Material prepared Arkady Shapoval. Training/Consultations | Youtube | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Telegram | Assistance of the Armed Forces
Did they do it together with Z fc? It looks good. But if something happens, it is possible to gash at FF, if it does not shoot.
It was to him that they did, as indicated on the off-site.
There is still a lot of marketing game written.
28mm on the crop narrow, 2.8 bzz claims on the bokeh would be better if 24 / 2.0 did. But for a full shot, it's very tasty. In any case, for a crop, you need a set of crop optics, well, maybe a wiltrox with artisan will help Nikon
28 is quite normal for a street camera. 24 on Canon is a convenient focal point, with Kf 1.6 - a few meters in total.
24 / 2.0 they could do, but then it would be a crop lens. And then they swung at full frame, and 24 / 2.0 in this form factor at full frame is unrealistic, expensive or bad.
But in principle, if you are already making a lens specifically for the camera, then it is not necessary for ours and yours, let it be an uncompromising quality. But what do we want from a dying company.
a few meters in total => a few MILLimeters in total [difference]
Yes, we need solutions specifically for the crop, they made a pancake like a kenon one for ef-m. And so buy a camera, but we ourselves do not yet know whether we will develop the system. They seem to have 40 / 2.0 ready for a full frame. Finally, they paid attention to the amateurs, but this is all for a full shot.
28 * 1,5 = 42mm, is it narrow? And the most common focal 50 mm, how is it? Super body photo, apparently? Very interesting!
And this is already a taste for someone 50 mm, someone 35 mm. Equivalent on a 42/4 crop, nothing at all, it's not a cheap 50 / 1.8 on a full frame by no means
This is the whole Nikon, we ourselves do not know whether we will develop the crop segment or not, but as a staff here is a full-frame lens, which on the crop simply turns into a stub
But small and stylish and “the focusing ring repeats the texture of that very retro lens” (c) from the official site.
That's all. Nickn is no longer a cake. Return the old nickname with its hundred-dollar bestseller 35 / 1.8 for the crop)) Only for the mirrorless one)) Well, this is in no way, really. Almost 2 years have passed since the release of Z50 and there are still 2 funny plastic crop-dark zooms and a full-frame "stylish fashionable youth", but here you have another dark zoom)))
Well, you could have released a 24 / 2.0 camera under the camera, a canon sells this for $ 150, I will add it in a stylish retro design
And I'm still waiting for them to start using the capabilities of the shortest segment and the widest mount among their UPC-competitors, in order to finally start releasing the high-aperture lenses promised three years ago. So far, with one exception, there are repetitions of mirror counterparts in focal and aperture. I do not argue that the lenses are of better quality and with higher resolution. It's about aperture ratio.
I'm afraid no one will wait.
Zakos under Series E :)
I have old Nikon lenses with this design and not E.