1. Not a bot
    03.06.2021

If you can buy the original Kenon on the BU market for 250, then the point is from Young and Meike ??? especially since they are sold for 200 BU for those who do not like to wait)) If the difference was 2 times - another story

03.06.2021

Apparently milking those who love new things. And the new USM costs 2.5 times more.

2. Alexander Rifeev
    04.06.2021

laugh out loud :-)))) Mikey's lens has good image quality, but at the same time there are serious problems with it ... a similar lens from Canon is 26 years older than Mikey, but technically more perfect :-)))) ...
    it's like a joke ... the wife asks her husband - why the salary this month is $ 100 less? and the husband: - yes, there was a corporate party, they invited girls from the erotic ballet, I had to chip in $ 100 ... wife: - why $ 100, I'll show you everything like that for 10 ... my husband gave her another $ 10, sat down in a chair , and his wife portrays a scriptwriter in front of him - throws her robe to the left, and her bra with panties to the right ... the husband looked at it, sighed and says: - yes, cheap - she is cheap ...

04.06.2021

As I wrote in the section “my experience” - dividing everything into black and white is too simple and primitive. I repeat - in general, everything is quite good here in terms of image quality, but at the same time there are noticeable chromatic aberrations (a serious drawback). If they were not there, then the quality was good. Or what are you talking about?

3. Alexey
    04.06.2021

does it really miss focus even in LV? if so, then this is a problem of the curve of mechanics, the mechanical hysteresis and / or the motor run-out after stopping is too large, because the focusing in the LV is iterative, closed loop, it, in principle, cannot overshoot, with a working lens.

04.06.2021

yes, it misses. Here, both the step and the logic are evidently affected. I saw that in Live View HSM motors (ring, from Sigma) can also give back-front with some cameras

4. Alexey
    04.06.2021

in the Russian Federation, a used canon 85 1.8 can be bought for only 16000 rubles. so the choice of the original is obvious.

5. Alexander Rifeev
    04.06.2021

do not think that you wanted to offend the owner of the site :-))) but I'm just laughing at the cunning Chinese - to offer people such a banality compared to a 26-year-old analogue relying only on the toad of users is quite impudent :-)))

04.06.2021

I repeat, it is important for many that the product is new, out of the box. In the case of the native USM, the difference is 2.5 times.

• Oleg
        04.06.2021

I belong to this, plus the accuracy of auto focus, plus with my amateur potential it will outlive me, but the Chinese is not a fact

• Alexey
        04.06.2021

explain to me in simple words, why buy new equipment? For more than thirty years of buying everything different, including control and measuring equipment, I always bought only used ones, and thus saved almost orders of magnitude. guarantee? I do not need her. I am able to repair almost everything myself. moreover, he often bought completely faulty equipment for a penny. figuratively speaking, a broken oscilloscope for $ 200- $ 500 at a cost of about $ 30000. and there are many such examples, and not only for me.

• Specialist
        04.06.2021

"I am able to repair myself ..." - keywords. And I bought 70-300VR for half the store price, after a year it stopped focusing, the Nikon service said: we can't fix this, we went to the capital. Money down the drain. The risk, however.

• Aleksey68
        04.06.2021

here without any self-promotion. I am 53 years old, and I learned to repair something (and easy to develop) at about 10 years old, then professional education and work as an avionics developer to this day. photo, one of the hobbies. For me personally, repairing anything is not particularly difficult. there is almost any equipment. Well, if the Internet is available, the equipment can be bought anywhere in the world without any problems.
        I don’t think there are few people like me. not every second or third, of course, but there are many of us. and one of us may turn out to be someone's friend / acquaintance. why am I? and to the fact that almost always you can find a person next to you who can repair / alter some equipment. and the cost of its operation, in most cases, can be much lower than the cost of new equipment. so that…

05.06.2021

In simple words: not everyone can repair, not everyone is satisfied with used, not everyone can check before buying. People are different, to judge everyone by themselves is, let's say, not the most reasonable thing.

• Rodion
        06.06.2021

• Igor
        16.09.2021

Does it make sense to judge by yourself? Many people want something new, so that it is NEW, from scratch, not used, so that it smells like a new thing out of the box, not captured by other people's fingers. For the same reason that they buy new cars, not used ones. What's not clear here?

• Igor
        16.09.2021

I will add, and plus there is a guarantee.

• Aleksey68
        16.09.2021

gave an example above. you can buy a used partially broken oscilloscope for the conditional $ 1000, while its price is $ 30000 new - well, how, do we still want to buy something new?

6. Molchanov Yuri
    04.06.2021

Thank you! A valuable and interesting review!

06.06.2021