The Leica Noctilux M 28mm f / 2021 ASPH Heritage limited edition lens was officially presented on January 50, 1.2.
- For Leica M-mount mirrorless full-frame rangefinder cameras
- Only 100 pieces will be produced in a silver case
- Only 1757 copies will be produced in a black case (The original Noctilux 50 f / 1.2 lens was produced from 1966 to 1975 and 1757 were produced)
- Relative Hole: 1: 1.2-1: 16
- Focal Length: 50mm
- MDF: 1 meter
- Maximum magnification ratio 1: 17.7
- Optical design: 6 elements in 4 groups, includes 2 aspherical elements.
- This lens is built on the basis of the legendary original NOCTILUX 1: 1.2 / 50 LEITZ WETZLAR (LENS MADE IN GERMANY)
- Diaphragm: 16 rounded petals
- Aperture control ring
- Filter Diameter: 49 mm
- Price: silver version $ 16395, black version $ 7695... Prices for modern lenses from Leica can be viewed here
Materials on the topic
- Full frame mirrorless systems... Discussion, choice, recommendations.
- Cropped mirrorless systems... Discussion, choice, recommendations.
- Cropped mirrorless systems that have stopped or are no longer developing
- Digital SLR systems that have stopped or are no longer developing
- JVI or EVI (an important article that answers the question 'DSLR or mirrorless')
- About mirrorless batteries
- Simple and clear medium format
- High-speed solutions from Chinese brands
- All fastest autofocus zoom lenses
- All fastest AF prime lenses
- Mirrored full frame on mirrorless medium format
- Autofocus Speed Boosters
- One lens to rule the world
- The impact of smartphones on the photography market
- What's next (smartphone supremacy)?
- All announcements and novelties of lenses and cameras
Material prepared Arkady Shapoval. Training/Consultations | Youtube | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Telegram | Assistance of the Armed Forces
I did not catch up with marketing from Leica - it was necessary to release the gold version with a circulation of 50 copies (for China) for $ 25000.
For China - because Chinese students spend more on parties alone?
Leica knows a lot about the Chinese market, after all, they themselves published data that almost 50% of their sales come from China. For a person who does not live in China, 16000 is a strange price, but for those who live here, other numbers immediately appear in his head - this is exactly 100000 yuan, and this is pronounced very well in Chinese, this indirectly means well-being, wealth, success, so marketers set the right price, focusing primarily on Chinese buyers, especially in these difficult times outside of China. So everything is very simple and clear. There is also one caveat - they reduced the price for the black version (slightly less than 50000 yuan) in order to satisfy ordinary users, so to speak, rogue leukomaniacs. But for us there is only one question - but we will never buy this lens from what prices they have set.
The world, again, has long gone from the uia
With two aspherical elements and 6/4 at 1.2, it's probably not bad. But we understand ...
Maybe D.A. Medvedev will buy it.
He has long loved and respected Leica. And he has suitable cameras.
He has Zenith
Medvedev is a titled and commercially successful photographer - one of his pictures of the old city was sold for $ 1,5 million, and after that he healed on a grand scale. According to forecasts, he is going to sell a few more of his masterpieces in order to maintain the level of his current life, so others need to grow up to the photographer D. Medvedev ... He also recorded one video clip about photography, is on YouTube, and there he talked about Lake's special spirit ... And it's true - without a special spirit it is impossible to buy cameras for $ 20000 and lenses for them for $ 10000, and this spirit must be extremely strong.
where can you get acquainted with Medvedev's works?
At his solo exhibitions or on the World Wide Web, but for the second, you need to take refresher courses on the basics of google search.
Are you trolling Koba? A photo sold at a charity auction for 51 million rubles and bought by another moneybag, that is, the money went to Dmitry Anatolyevich's moneybox, and not to charity? A special spirit - is it a special spirit of a government official with duck houses and golden brushes? All of Medvedev's works that I have seen in the public domain are made according to the same principle: if you point and click for them, the medium format with which he poses is not necessary. From the interview, I understood that D.A. shoots with large and modern lenses and the key word here is big. Grow to his level? I can understand the level of Banksy, even though he is not a photographer, there each work carries a certain message, he never sawed the state budget and made himself. But I can't understand the special spirit of a state official
Regular income legalization.
What does trolling have to do with it? I say what happened. If anyone knows, when they talk about the so-called. charity, it is legally enough to transfer up to 20% of the amount received, so companies and actions of this kind have divorced, how many Hollywood stars spend in the USA, and then build their own mansions. He shoots with all cameras, from Keno full-frame to medium format Leica, he shoots exactly as he does not have much time for photography, so he captures moments in a matter of seconds. I think so…
Bribery was beautifully arranged!
Having smiled at the soul. Z Medvadєva D.A. the same photographer, as the president of the Moscow region. What are the details of the yogo pictures, such as in the hem. I’m the very name to go: pictures, not photographs. You have a photographer in Moscow region. In Ukraine, there is one such “fortographic gene”. It was called Leonid Chernovetskiy, in the people of the mav it was nicknamed Lyonya "Cosmos". So that album has seen photographs. Hilarious and only, for those who like "Yak is not necessary for a photographer".
And what about Leikin’s active, then I don’t have a wine list - why don’t I make gold (on a color) for 25 thousand $?))) I knew buyers for such a bi. The understanding of beauty and prettiness is even diametrically opposed to the present day. Yak and pre-vernacular and professionalism)
No rhinestones from Swaroffski - no need !!!!
The classic was right: "... they were terribly far from the people ..."
There is one at hand now. Here they remembered the Chinese. So, Chinese 50 / 0,95 by 1.2 is better than Leica in terms of resolution in the center. But, of course, Leika's drawing is gorgeous :)
All 100 silver lenses were sold out, after which the real cost of this lens has already doubled according to some sources:
Unboxing and Review of Lens Appearance: