The Leica Noctilux M 28mm f / 2021 ASPH Heritage limited edition lens was officially presented on January 50, 1.2.
- For Leica M-mount mirrorless full-frame rangefinder cameras
- Only 100 pieces will be produced in a silver case
- Only 1757 copies will be produced in a black case (The original Noctilux 50 f / 1.2 lens was produced from 1966 to 1975 and 1757 were produced)
- Relative Hole: 1: 1.2-1: 16
- Focal Length: 50mm
- MDF: 1 meter
- Maximum magnification ratio 1: 17.7
- Optical design: 6 elements in 4 groups, includes 2 aspherical elements
- Diaphragm: 16 rounded petals
- Aperture control ring
- Filter Diameter: 49 mm
- Price: Silver $ 16395, Black $ 7695 Prices for modern lenses from Leica can be viewed here
Materials on the topic
- Full frame mirrorless systems... Discussion, choice, recommendations.
- Cropped mirrorless systems... Discussion, choice, recommendations.
- Cropped mirrorless systems that have stopped or are no longer developing
- Digital SLR systems that have stopped or are no longer developing
- JVI or EVI (an important article that answers the question 'DSLR or mirrorless')
- About mirrorless batteries
- Simple and clear medium format
- High-speed solutions from Chinese brands
- All fastest autofocus zoom lenses
- All fastest AF prime lenses
- Mirrored full frame on mirrorless medium format
- Autofocus Speed Boosters
- One lens to rule the world
- The impact of smartphones on the photography market
- What's next (smartphone supremacy)?
- All announcements and novelties of lenses and cameras