The Viltrox AF 26mm 2020: 35 STM ASHP ED IF FE lens was announced on December 1, 1.8.
- For Sony E mount full frame mirrorless cameras.
- UPDATED: Nikon Z version introduced on August 4th
- Maximum aperture ratio: 1: 1.8
- Focal Length: 35mm
- Closest focusing distance: 40 centimeters
- Maximum magnification ratio 1: 10
- Optical design: 10 elements in 8 groups, many special optical elements
- Auto focus with STM stepper motor (STepping Motor)
- Aperture control ring
- Filter Diameter: 55 mm
- Weight: 340 gram
- Price: about $ 400. Prices for Viltrox lenses can be you can see it on Aliexpress
All Viltrox Lenses
With auto focus for full frame mirrorless cameras (Full Frame):
- Viltrox 16 / 1.8 (FE, May 2023)
- Viltrox 24 / 1.8 (FE, Z, Dec 2020, Aug 2021) [overview]
- Viltrox 28 / 1.8 (FE, April 2023)
- Viltrox 35 / 1.8 (FE, Z, Dec 2020, Aug 2021)
- Viltrox 50 / 1.8 (FE, Z, Dec 2020)
- Viltrox 85 / 1.8 (FE, April 2019)
- Viltrox 85/1.8II (FE, July 2020)
- Viltrox 85 / 1.8 Z (Z, December 2020)
- Viltrox 85 / 1.8 RF (RF, November 2021)
With auto focus for cropped mirrorless cameras (APS-C):
- Viltrox 13 / 1.4 AF (X, E, Z)
- Viltrox 23 / 1.4 AF (X, E, Ef-m, Z) [b/s/r/w]
- Viltrox 33 / 1.4 AF (X, E, Ef-m, Z) [b/s/r/w]
- Viltrox 56 / 1.4 AF (X, E, Ef-m, Z) [b/s/r/w] [overview]
- Viltrox 75/1.2 AF PRO (X)
- Viltrox 85 / 1.8 AF (X)
- Viltrox 85 / 1.8 AF II (X)
- 20mm T / 2.0 S (Full Frame, FE, L)
- 23mm T / 1.5 S (APS-C, E, MFT)
- 33mm T / 1.5 S (APS-C, E, MFT)
- 56mm T / 1.5 S (APS-C, E, MFT)
There are also Vitlrox lenses with manual focusing: 7.5 / 2.8 Fish-Eye, 20/1.8, 35/2, 85/1.8 etc.
- Full Frame - lens designed for full frame cameras
- X - there is a version for cameras with a bayonet mount FUJIFILM X
- E - there is a version for cameras with a bayonet mount Sony E (APS-C)
- FE - there is a version for cameras with a bayonet mount Sony E / FEdesigned for use primarily on Full Frame
- Ef-m - there is a version for cameras with a bayonet mount Canon EF-M
- RF - there is a version for cameras with a bayonet mount Canon RF
- Z - there is a version for cameras with a bayonet mount Nikon Z
- L - there is a version for cameras with a bayonet mount Leica l
- b/s/r/w - Black / Silver / Red / White - lens available in black, silvery or red body color
The easiest way to find and buy these lenses is from official Viltrox dealer on Aliexpress.
Materials on the topic
- Full frame mirrorless systems... Discussion, choice, recommendations.
- Cropped mirrorless systems... Discussion, choice, recommendations.
- Cropped mirrorless systems that have stopped or are no longer developing
- Digital SLR systems that have stopped or are no longer developing
- JVI or EVI (an important article that answers the question 'DSLR or mirrorless')
- About mirrorless batteries
- Simple and clear medium format
- High-speed solutions from Chinese brands
- All fastest autofocus zoom lenses
- All fastest AF prime lenses
- Mirrored full frame on mirrorless medium format
- Autofocus Speed Boosters
- One lens to rule the world
- The impact of smartphones on the photography market
- What's next (smartphone supremacy)?
- All announcements and novelties of lenses and cameras
Material prepared Arkady Shapoval. Training/Consultations | Youtube | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Telegram | Assistance of the Armed Forces
Here's what I don't understand: why produce optics for only one system? Is electronics so different?
In this case, everything is quite simple. This is a full frame lens for Fujifilm X, with which Viltrox has no problem, they did not release the lens. The same goes for the Canon EF-M.
And under Canon RF and Nikon Z have not really learned yet. For these lenses, in principle, there is still exactly one autofocus lens (Samyang 85 / 1.4 AF for Canon RF and Viltrox 85 / 1.8 AF for Nikon Z).
And also Viltrox likes to release lenses for one system first, then wait a long time and make an announcement about the release of lenses for other systems. This is an extra informational occasion.
They write that they are already developing lenses for Canon RF and Nikon Z.