During the preparation of the Sigma 18-35mm 1: 1.8 review, I decided to see how many fast zoom lenses with aperture F <= 2 are available in our advanced time. As it turned out - not so many, and some of them have already been discontinued. In the list below, I have included only the classic photo lenses with the support auto focus:
TOP-11 lightest autofocus zoom:
- TBU: Canon Lens RF 28-70mm F2 L USMFor Full Frame Mirrorless (Canon RF mount)
- TBU: Sigma 24-35mm 1:2 DG HSM AFor Full Frame DSLRs (Nikon F, Canon EF, Sigma SA mounts)
- 35-150/2-2.8: Tamron 35-150mm f /2 2.8 Di III VXD Model A058For Full Frame Mirrorless (Sony E mount)
- TBU: Tokina AT-X PRO SD 14-20mm F2 (IF) DXFor APS-C DSLRs (Nikon F, Canon EF mounts)
- 16-50/2-2.8: Samsung Lens 1:2-2.8 S 16-50mm ED OIS i-FunctionFor APS-C mirrorless (Samsung NX)
- TBU: Sigma 18-35mm 1:1.8 DC HSM AFor APS-C DSLRs (F, Canon EF, Sigma SA, Pentax K, Sony A)
- TBU: Sigma 50-100mm 1:1.8 DC HSM AFor APS-C DSLRs (Nikon F, Canon EF, Sigma SA mounts)
- TBU: Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Summilux 1:1.7/ 10-25 ASPH., for mirrorless systems Micro 4 / 3
- TBU: Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Summilux 1:1.7/ 25-50 ASPH., for mirrorless systems Micro 4 / 3
- TBU: OLYMPUS ZUIKO Digital 14-35mm 1:2 ED SWD, for SLR cameras system 4/3
- TBU: OLYMPUS ZUIKO Digital 35-100mm 1:2 ED, for SLR cameras system 4/3
Full Frame Kf = 1X || APS-C Kf = 1.5X || 4/3 or Micro 4/3 Kf = 2X. The lens names are indicated according to the inscriptions on the lens body or near the front lens.
Do you know any more? Be sure to include them in the comments.
Eventually the fastest were Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Summilux 1: 1.7 / 10-25 ASPH. и Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Summilux 1: 1.7 / 25-50 ASPH.E-Catalog, Socket и AliExpress.