On January 23.01.2020, 1, the Pentax-D FA 4: 70 210-XNUMXmm ED SDM WR lens was announced.
- Designed for full-frame Pentax SLR cameras (KAF4 mount)
- Relative Hole: 1: 4-1: 32
- Focal Length: 70-210 mm
- MDF: 0.95 m
- Maximum magnification ratio 1: 3.1
- Optical design: 20 elements in 14 groups, s 3 ED (Extra-low Dispersion) elements, 2 elements with ultra-low dispersion. The optical design is identical to the lens. Tamron 70-210mm F / 4 Di VC USD (Model A034)
- Aperture with 9 rounded blades, electromagnetic
- Focus with SDM (Supersonic Direct-drive Motor)
- Support for continuous manual focus control Quick-shift Focus System (QFS / M)
- Focus Distance Limiter
- Filter Diameter: 67 mm
- Protected enclosure, WR (Weather Resistant)
- Weight: 819 g. (Without hood)
- Sample Photos here
- Price: about 1.100 dollars. All prices for modern Pentax lenses can be viewed here.
Comments here on the site do not require any registration. In the comments, you can ask a question on the topic, or leave your feedback, or describe your experience. For the selection of photographic equipment, I recommend E-Catalog. Many little things for the photo can be found on AliExpress.