06.11.2019/2/XNUMX the Leica SLXNUMX digital mirrorless full-frame camera with the Leica L mount was officially unveiled
- 47.3 MP full-frame sensor (maximum image size 8368 X 5584)
- ISO 50-50.000
- CPU Maestro III
- Maximum burst speed 20 fps (with focus tracking only 6 fps)
- Built-in Image Stabilizer5 steps
- Minimum excerpt mechanical shutter 1/8000 s, electronic - 1 / 40.000 s
- Video 5K (4992 x 3744) 30 fps, DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) 60p, UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) 60p, Full HD 180 fps, 10 bit
- EVI 5.76 million points with a magnification of 0.78 X, 120 fps
- 3.2 inch touch screen with 2.1 million dots
- 225 focus points, focusing by contrast
- Two SD UHS-II memory card slots
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth LE, USB Type-C, HDMI Type A, two 3.5 mm jacks for microphone and headphone
- Weight 835 grams
- Protected enclosure
- The price is about $ 7.000 per body. Prices for Leica SL2 are available see here
Full frame cameras with Leica L mount
- Leica SL [October 2015]
- Leica SL2 [November 2019]
- Leica SL2-S [December 2020]
Leica SL full-frame autofocus L-mount lenses
- 28 mm: LEICA APO-SUMMICRON-SL 1:2/28 ASPH. [February 2021]
- 35 mm: LEICA APO-SUMMICRON-SL 1:2/35 ASPH. [February 2019]
- 35 mm: LEICA SUMMICRON-SL 1:2/35 ASPH. [February 2023]
- 50 mm: LEICA SUMMILUX-SL 1:1.4/50 ASPH. [October 2015]
- 50 mm: LEICA APO-SUMMICRON-SL 1:2/50 ASPH. [August 2019]
- 50 mm: LEICA SUMMICRON-SL 1:2/50 ASPH. [February 2023]
- 75 mm: LEICA APO-SUMMICRON-SL 1:2/75 ASPH. [January 2018]
- 90 mm: LEICA APO-SUMMICRON-SL 1:2/90 ASPH. [January 2018]
- 16-35 mm: LEICA SUPER-VARIO-ELMAR-SL 1:3.5-4.5/16-35 ASPH. [April 2018]
- 24-70 mm: LEICA VARIO-ELMARIT-SL 1:2.8/24-70 ASPH. [May 2021]
- 24-90 mm: LEICA VARIO-ELMARIT-SL 1:2.8-4/24-90 ASPH. Ois [October 2015]
- 90-280 mm: LEICA APO-VARIO-ELMARIT-SL 1:2.8-4/90-280 Ois [March 2016]
- 100-400 mm: LEICA VARIO-ELMAR-SL 1:5-6.3/100-400 Ois [March 2023]
Materials on the topic
- Full frame mirrorless systems... Discussion, choice, recommendations.
- Cropped mirrorless systems... Discussion, choice, recommendations.
- Cropped mirrorless systems that have stopped or are no longer developing
- Digital SLR systems that have stopped or are no longer developing
- JVI or EVI (an important article that answers the question 'DSLR or mirrorless')
- About mirrorless batteries
- Simple and clear medium format
- High-speed solutions from Chinese brands
- All fastest autofocus zoom lenses
- All fastest AF prime lenses
- Mirrored full frame on mirrorless medium format
- Autofocus Speed Boosters
- One lens to rule the world
- The impact of smartphones on the photography market
- What's next (smartphone supremacy)?
- All announcements and novelties of lenses and cameras
Material prepared Arkady Shapoval. Training/Consultations | Youtube | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Telegram | Assistance of the Armed Forces
what size sensor matrix itself? full or crop?
This is a full frame.
And the sensor is most likely the same as in Panasonic Lumix S1R and Leica Q2.
You do not know how to read ?? The first line in the description of the properties !!
Another toy for moneybags and nothing more ...
I forgot to add - a beautiful toy ...
Oh. Beauty is a subjective concept. As for me, so ugly, especially the rear view. And in front there are too many Leica per unit area. In general, I don't really understand the production of high-profile items in the digital age, when everything is rapidly becoming obsolete. Why all this? And for work it is better to take the same Panasonic. Cheaper, guts are probably the same plus great ergonomics. And here…
A square, a practitioner, a gut? I do not understand this leukomania ...
It's simple - a conscious (wealthy) German will buy a domestic camera, for the rest - Panasonic. For conscientious Russians now there is also a domestic product. The world is full of such examples - Lexus and Toyota, Infiniti and Nissan. Gloss, shine, beauty with almost the same filling. Such devices are made with the aim of increasing profits, so that you can reduce the price for a budget. The market dictates its own rules.
The Germans will hang themselves for a penny and will not spend too much ... And then 6 pieces of bucks for a regular camera ... First, everyone made different crops, and now they began to churn out full-frame matrices ... The cost price is the same, but the final price was bent with the slogan “full-frame”, especially Leica ... As for Lexus, Infiniti and Toyota - Nissan, so these Lexus are one there, one here, and Nissan and Toyota on every corner ... We will not take Moscow - there is another state ... The same goes for Lake ... Hike production of Lake - for some kind of money laundering they have ... There are no other options in the current reality ...
Learned from the Anglo-Saxons.
Well, they are not only preparing such a monster in the domestic market.
There is no sense at all in recording a video of such “dimensions” and “frequencies” if this video is not filmed by professionals and not for some specific ideas.
"Kittens, how do you feel about Bentley, Rolls-Royce, Hassedblad, personal" Gulf Stream "
Well, it's a classic. She emphasizes a certain aesthetics, sometimes very simple. And they proudly wear classics. And here, in the presence of a classic brand, some kind of expensive toy "Top" stuffed with unnecessary (I judge more from the video).
Neither nobility, nor soul, nor aesthetics of such a toy is observed (.
And yes, here is a purely nouveau richest price. Because Hassel costs like an apartment, but 6k is not worth it. It’s not a luxury, but it’s not a big deal either.
This is my opinion, maybe someone is really interested in these bells and whistles precisely in the quality of "play-experiment".
Looks nice and ... too perfect. Does it seem to me or is there really no real photo?
And who is now doing not a render photo for the presentation of his product?
I wonder what kind of "peephole" on the side? right there EVI ...
And what kind of peephole on the mirrors on the right?
I looked in the instructions why there are two eyes - one is a separate blinker for the timer, the other is an autofocus illumination.
"Another toy for the moneybags ..."
"Too many Leica per unit area ..."
"Until now, he cannot throw off the starry tinsel ..."
"Six grand for a regular camera ..."
On a modern Watering can not be removed. She should be worn with pride on her chest, periodically removing the crocodile skin from the case so that everyone can see that you have it.
Kittens, how do you feel about Bentley, Rolls-Royce, Hassedblad, personal "Gulf Stream" and a castle in England? So I can't. Understanding that there are things in the world that you obviously will not have helps to do without them.
There is a Watering Can in the world. But this is not MY world.
And anyway, to hell with me Hassel and Bentley, if there is Merce and Nikon ?! :-)
What you wrote “so everyone can see that you have it” now sounds like “empty words about nothing” ... All this was in the 70s, when every firm was a firm ... And Montana jeans and a Leica camera and a TV Sony ... Now all these words, together with the names of firms that were really firms in the 70s, do not tell anyone anything ... All this is either Chinese tinsel, or, if not Chinese, then it was made with the aim of mowing a lot of bucks and still it does not have that corporate spirit that was in the last century ... So here you can talk as much as you like about Bentley and about Rolls-Royce and about Hasselblad ... But then, in the last century, it was all real, branded, and now it's just a hybrid of Chinese and Fuck knows what kind of production that you don't even want to think about ... Now you just rejoice when you see that some kind of crap is made from beginning to end in some country and has nothing to do with China ... But this is not that joy - it is the joy of awareness Here is such a shitty reality ... Here is Moscow - 2 issues 1959 of the year - this is pride ... The Mirror Leica of 1970 is also pride ... The Mirror Carl Zeiss with the top viewfinder of 1971 is also pride ... And the Leica of the 2019 release = just a piece of plastic and it is not clear why it was made, and from Leica there is only the Leica inscription ... no matter who would not want to impose on everyone a different vision of the current reality - it is just that ... And it will never be as branded as it was in the last century ... Film Nikon of the last century was a legend ... And now, no model, then some kind of marketolochotron in it, which, according to the manufacturer, should induce to come again and buy something ... Nobody needs this, except the manufacturer itself ... So people have to look for where something is cheaper ... And cheaper is Aliexpress ... This is the final of all the brand of the last century ...
For now, I will answer that on my Canon EOS M6 there is a proud (without quotes) inscription Made in Japan. This is about your maxims about "Chinese tinsel" and "hell knows where it is not clear why" made devices.
I will answer about Lake a little later.
Specifically about Lake (IMHO).
The classic Leica ended with the end of film photography. What is offered under this name now is only a brand made in Germany, and buyers pay only for the brand.
Who needs a brand - they will buy and not that.
Those who profess the principle of reasonable sufficiency and who need not a brand, but a photo will be bought by Canon or Nikon, or, having the same amount that the creators of Leica want, will be an entry-level medium format player with a park of optics; it will be different))
You're in luck ... “Made in China” is just annoying right now ...
In some ways, you are right about a piece of plastic, etc. But optics is still made in Germany. And the photographer is primarily interested in just that. Party-goers pay for the brand.
Optics is a completely different topic ... Yes, and against the background of "Mowing attendants" - optics are also overpriced .. There is nothing to cost so much ...
Fuj for these grandmas medium format offers! Cropped, of course, but medium format
Leica and on the film was not cheaper than sf.
The watering can on the tape was a watering can and was a company ... And now it's just an inscription that reminds of this fact ...
I read a lot of negative reviews about the camera. Is it interesting that at least someone was holding it in her hands? Or maybe I shot it and compared it with some other cameras?
It depends on where you read it. Of those present here, no one dreams of her)