1. serjkar
    23.05.2019

Until now, I click on the film Change and have never seen such terrible edges. I feel that the whole point is in the great non-telecentricity of the resulting system - the exit peephole at the glass is scanty, and the matrix is ​​so big. The beams at the edges are too steep. The film is a little more tolerant of lens non-telecentricity, especially b / w with flat crystals. And the cells of the CC matrix are whole wells. A little light falls at an acute angle, and you will get all the charms - vignetting, color shift, and all the other unsightly daub. And this business will not go away on any diaphragm - the rear peephole will no longer be

• Nic
      06.11.2020

Filmed on Viliya in the late 80s, then his edges were always blurred, it was especially noticeable in the room, when wallpaper and furniture around the edges were visible in the picture. And Viliya was, as for me, a little better than Smena.

• Ivan
        06.11.2020

There was "Viliya" and "Viliya-Auto". For me "Viliya-Auto" was better than Smena (Smena-8M), as the built-in exposure meter without batteries allowed shooting in automatic mode.

2. Paul
    26.06.2019

Why redo it? It’s better to charge the film and shoot at full frame. And the result is better and less hemorrhoids.

• Serg
      14.08.2021

what full frame? 8mm film full frame?))))

• Victor
        14.08.2021

Where is the 8mm film? o_O

3. Paul
    26.06.2019

A photo of flowers is especially good, bokeh is very pleasing to the eye.

4. R'RёS,R ° F "RёR№
    05.04.2020

In general, this lens is mainly used on mirrorless mirrors using a helicoid from Industar 50, 61 L / D and similar early releases, using only the T-43 lens unit. I got an excellent result with such a lens based on the re-thinned Industar 61 with an adapter on Nikon 1 J2, for a mirror Nikon did not bother. Ready-made T-43s with M39 threads can also be purchased relatively inexpensively from Evgeny Belyaev, a lens adaptation master from Lipetsk.

5. Nic
    06.11.2020

I thought about trying some other lenses besides Helios-44m. I don't know if it's worth it? I bother myself with Helios-44 on Nikon D5100. I am satisfied with the result only if used as a portrait.
    It would be interesting to compare the result of the film and the figure, something suggests that the pictures from the film would look better.

• Novel
      06.11.2020

Interesting - compare. After comparison, interest may diminish.

• Ivan
      06.11.2020

Film shots, especially with this lens, couldn't be better.

• master
        30.07.2021

It could be better. CFK will get out those flaws that do not matter for the film

• Ivan
        14.08.2021

You can say anything. Please provide evidence.

6. Roman East
    03.03.2021

How did you get it so compact, what camera did you put on, what is its focal length?

I adapted to the Sony-NEX mirrorless camera through this way, to achieve infinity, I had to decently move it away from the sensor much further than Industar-69.

• Rodion
      03.03.2021

How about reading at least the title of the article?)

• Anatoly
        30.05.2022

Hello Rodion. Where you have a comparison of pancakes industrial 69 will only work as a macro. Therefore, it looks larger than t43. In fact, Industar 69 on Nex is less than T43. Yesterday I just adapted T43 to Nex and Sony A7. It remains only to make a stopper in the lens.

7. Trueash
    24.04.2021

I bought today such a trick, already neatly transplanted into the focuser from the I-26, albeit in a different way, with the expectation of mirrorless cameras. I shot a little, but in general, I can confirm Rodion's conclusion: everything that is close and in the middle of the frame is quite sharp and voluminous. The rest that is at the edges and in the distance is something indistinct. For a street (“10 m - F / 8 - snatched out - removed) it is quite suitable, and even somehow stimulates a creative approach (like“ in the back, everything drags on with a veil, how can they make a feature of this bug? :)

8. Dmitriy
    18.04.2022

in the photo Izhevsk, such a soft summer. My own sister had one in childhood, and my father FED, 30 years have passed, the cameras are intact and are waiting for their release.

9. Anatoly
    01.06.2022

Hello. I also completed the T 43 lens. I used two macro rings from materials m39 * 16 mm and m39 * 5mm. Adapter ring m39-m42. Slim adapter M42-NEX. Super glue gel. The lens itself was not particularly impressive! It seems to me that Industar 69 will be sharper across the entire field of the frame on a crop (Sony Nex) and will probably be wider.

10. Anatoly
    01.06.2022

The rest of the macro rings from the kit can also come in handy! For example, for another project, well, or for its intended purpose)))

11. Michael
    13.09.2022

About fifty years ago I adapted the T-43 to the Zenit-3m. The corner with Helios was really missing.
    The alteration was the simplest - a ring with an M43x39 thread was screwed into the T-1 case. All this product was screwed into the thread of the apparatus.
    To ensure infinity, I had to slightly reduce the length of the frame (on sandpaper).
    In order not to interfere with the mirror with a file, I sawed off the back of the frame of the lens block. At the same time, the threaded ring was ground off and the rear lens had to be fixed with glue.
    Focusing was carried out by turning the lens out of the camera.
    Everything worked quite well.