1. Michael
    12.01.2017

Arkady, thanks for the review. I wonder what kind of dirt in the bokeh?

12.01.2017

Arkady, thanks for your reviews. What light modifiers do you use with cartridge flashes?

12.01.2017

There, these flashes have built-in diffusers, on top of them I install an additional fabric diffuser. The last one I recently broke, because he made himself out of paper. When I take off in a lightcube, the cube walls themselves can be light diffusers. I don’t use anything else with cartridges; these are too simple devices to bother with.

12.01.2017

Thank you for your attention and reply.

4. Ilyas
    12.01.2017

mmm "P"
    COLLECTION INTEREST)))

5. Gerr Michel
    24.05.2017

Black glossy i50u-1p with 8 black petals, sn 5905, aperture limit 16 with an actual overrun of 2/3 more stops. Is there any resolution data? And generally speaking.

• Rodion
      24.05.2017

In practice, it will not fundamentally differ from the usual I-22.

• Gerr Michel
        25.05.2017

I thought so. Outwardly, it is impossible to distinguish for anything, in terms of dimensions they coincide completely. Photos from them, too, seem to be identical. The only thing is that the picture from it is still subjectively more pleasant than with the i-96u.

6. alexey_laa
    16.06.2017

I also have one. I made a ring with LEDs for him, which is worn on the frame.

• alexey_laa
      16.06.2017

With LEDs on:

• alexey_laa
        16.06.2017

Example photo (extension ring 26 mm):

• Rodion
        16.06.2017

Originally) Only more LEDs needed)

11.05.2019

Hello, I tried to put this lens on Sony a7r2, I thought I will try to shoot macro, but it shoots to infinity (an ordinary sony-M39 adapter), how can I shoot macro on Sonya?

• Rodion
      11.05.2019

Add macro rings)

• Alexander
        11.05.2019

And why is this effect obtained? The human eye sees through this lens as macro, on the DSLR, as I understand it, it can also take macro with it without any macro rings, and on the mirrorless camera it takes to infinity

• Michael
        11.05.2019

This effect is called the flange of the lens. Changing it “shifts” the focusing distance scale.

• Rodion
        11.05.2019

Did you grill ants with a magnifying glass? Here the same thing - the focused bunny must be placed on the matrix. If the object of interest is as far away as the sun, the magnifying glass (lens) should be closer to the ant (matrix). And if you want to incinerate an ant from an arc lamp, which is a meter away from you, the magnifying glass will have to be moved a little further.
        A SLR and a mirrorless camera only impose different restrictions on the closest position of the magnifier to the ant: a SLR requires a larger distance - not every magnifying glass will then be able to focus the beam (a so-called longer back segment is needed).