1. Frostroomhead
    06.12.2015

Take another look at the Sigma 30mm 1.4 art

• our2006
      06.12.2015

And you provide Sigma 30mm to Arkady, and he will definitely make a review.

• Frostroomhead
        06.12.2015

with joy, but I do not have it

2. Anatoly
    06.12.2015

Lens of course super ..

3. wharfage
    07.12.2015

Thank you!

“In photo flea markets, out of ignorance, many people sell or pass off the MKII version as the 'D' version, as they are very similar to each other.”
    Nevertheless, Arkady is a very kind and delicate person.
    With faith in people ...))

07.12.2015

Bokeh, bokeh ... ((

5. Vitaliy U
    07.12.2015

You have contrasted something, Arkady, in the examples here. :)

• varezhkin
      09.12.2015

+1 somehow not in a seven-point ...

08.12.2015

My favorite objective (I only have the D-version). I trudge on his boke :)

10.12.2015

You must be a mechanic, since you like nuts ...

• Anatoly
        28.07.2017

I agree. I’ll change your fifty dollars Nikon in good condition for any new Kiev object such as kaleinar, helios, etc., in a super-good condition. Bayonet N.

7. Dmitriy
    20.01.2016

Is it worth it to buy a lens for crop or is it this or that? 85 mm. cost 4-5 times more expensive.

• Alexey
      15.02.2016

Looking for what crop. In some cameras (without a focus motor), autofocus on this lens will not work. For example, on my 3100 it will only work in manual mode. But on 7200 autofocus will work.

8. Vic 946
    06.01.2017

And I repeat, is it worth buying Nikon AF Nikkor 50 mm 1: 1,8 (MK11, MIJ version) made in Japan on Nikon D-90 or adding money to the d-th version ???

06.01.2017

For amateur photography, it’s not fundamentally q or q, there is no money, take D. without a letter.

• Amateur
        14.03.2017

I have such a lens. It is fixed at aperture 22, but is not fixed at others, and gives a fEE error on the camera. Carcass d300. This is not critical for me, but still why?

• Jury
        14.03.2017

this is normal and it should be. Somewhere in the camera settings there is a choice to set the aperture in the camera or the ring on the lens. It is more convenient to do this in the camera, and for this the ring must be set to the position of the closed aperture, otherwise - fEE.

• Anatoly
        28.07.2017

Very many people cheerfully expect that having once bought some extremely rare, expensive lens, they will immediately become a favorite of the editors of glossy magazines - hehe, a photogenius. The greatest mistake, sir. You will be greatly disappointed.

• Jury
        28.07.2017

off topic

9. Eugene
    01.03.2018

Tell me please!!! What is the best lens to buy for a D7000 camera for portraits: Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm 1: 1.8 (MKII version) or Helios 81H?

01.03.2018

First.

• Eugene
        01.03.2018

A guy sells this one and threw me pictures, but I can’t tell if he’s good or not, since I’ve never used such glass. It seems to be soaping ... Please help me figure it out :(

• zengarden
        01.03.2018

If you are asking a similar question, then it is better to take the autofocus Nikon. It is as simple as a Siberian felt boot, but it will do. Only, of course, check upon purchase (mechanics, optics, front / back focus). Helios is for unhurried photos; his picture is more interesting (but this is a matter of taste), but it is much more difficult to shoot.

• Eugene
        01.03.2018

I am able to twist the focus ring and shoot in manual mode too. There is a screwdriver in my camera. I will buy Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm 1: 1.8 (MKII version) as Arkady offers. A guy sells this and threw me the pictures, but I can’t determine whether he’s good or not from the pictures. Arkady asked for help, but he’s probably busy :(

• zengarden
        01.03.2018

Yes, take both of them :) at a used price they are comparable (depending on the greed of the sellers); in Russian prices it is about 3 sput for Nikon and 2 sput for Helios. In any case, then it will be possible to sell.

• zengarden
        01.03.2018

PS. I had exactly the D7000, and the G81N (even two, I sold one), and the Nikon 50 / 1.8D. If you get into focus with Helios and avoid a stir, the picture is amazing. I consider it one of the most successful Soviet / Ukrainian lenses. Lanthan, all the cases.
        But working with Nikon is easier. Better yet, find a Nikon 50 / 1.8G :)

• Eugene
        01.03.2018

We only sell it in the store. And what is it better?

• zengarden
        01.03.2018

The quality of the picture (this is about the G-version). But he and second-hand from 8 thousand rubles.
        I didn’t have mine, but I tried to shoot on someone else’s.

• Eugene
        01.03.2018

Photos Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm 1: 1.8 (MKII version) posted here
        what I want to buy for TR 5 Please rate it, but already I’ve broken my whole head.

• Valentine
        01.03.2018

The frames themselves are typical, i.e. glasses quite suitable for this. But pay attention: 1) the shooting date is two years ago (05.01.16/2/XNUMX), i.e. in two years anything could have happened to this glass. XNUMX) the frame is not directly from the camera, there is a mark about editing in a third-party program (I can only correct the exposure, but I can also sharpen it). The appearance and condition are incomprehensible, and this is also important. The price is normal - it is sometimes cheaper, but it depends on the condition.