12.05.2015

Fujifilm X-E2 + FUJINON XF27mm F2.8 is what you can always carry with you.
    And get these pictures.

Another shot with Fujifilm X-E2 + FUJINON XF27mm F2.8
    Also chamber ZhyPeg

And another shot with Fujifilm X-E2 + FUJINON XF27mm F2.8
    Also camera ZhyPeg in RAW I do not shoot at all with this camera.

4. Alexey

purely a hobby.
    I liked the Sony DSC-R1 unit, but lost baggage when flying with a camera. There is a Sony DSC-P200 I bought an excellent soap box with R1, I’ve been holding it for 9 years now, it works very well.
    There was a Nikon D300, a class but not for me, I bought myself a Fuji S5 i S3, I remained satisfied as an elephant, one minus slow, I sold S3, I won’t sell S5, then I’ll put pictures, because of my slowness my wife scolded, I bought sony a77, I like fotik, but here’s a glass of plastic, you need to update well, or to buy a hare with ebay.
    It is in 77 UTB 12 frames, the quality is low but for the children just the video is at its best.
    I want full, but I’m not sure what is needed, but it attracts Sony A99, well, or Nikon d750. since I prefer in jpg, I have a hobby, leaning toward Sony, sorry Fuji Pro S, stopped ((it's a legend, my favorite colors.

• Alexey

Fuji S5

• Alexey

Sony A77

• Alexey

nikon d300

• Alexey

Sony DSC-R1

• Lynx
      12.05.2015

How did I get to the children's forum about tanks (((.

5. Alexey

Sony DSC-P200

6. Oleg

Provocation:)))
    Canon 6d. FF with sufficient characteristics for amateur shooting.
    Crops IMHO is not worse than FF, but you can’t widely cover it and there are more noises.

I suggest the following discussion "which religion is correct: Canon vs Nikon". Advance plus Canon :)))))))

• Yarkiya
      12.05.2015

It was already. Read Radozhiv carefully need.

• Oleg

Read. It was about lenses, but I'm talking about religion

12.05.2015

Religious discussions, as well as political ones, are prohibited in Radozhiv.

• Oleg
        13.05.2015

This is a joke, of course :)
        Constructive proposal: to vote and make a rating with assessments of the main advantages and disadvantages of cameras.

13.05.2015

People don’t understand this, they are fanatical, having bought a brand they become its slaves in 95% of cases. For them, logic does not work. It has already shown one similar article.

7. Vyacheslav
    12.05.2015

My experience began with the Nikon D90, a great app, but I got tired of it.
    then Fujifilm X100 - not very
    then Nikon d7100 - the perfect device! Not a single minus, except that on-crop
    then Nikon d600 - already 2 years old - an excellent device, focusing could be better, well, okay.

The second camera was Fujifilm X100S, then X100 again - still not very good.
    Now Olympus EM-10 is not very good.

I would like either the D750 or D810. Well, this is so, if I found it on the street :) I do not see the point of buying.

I would like Nikon 28-70 2.8 and 12-24 2.8

• Alexander
      12.05.2015

Autofocus is very even there. Yes, to reveal its potential (and the apparatus as a whole), you need good optics.

• Vyacheslav

Everything is relative.
        At 7100, autofocus is much better.

• Alexander
        12.05.2015

With the D7100 is familiar not by hearsay;)

• Anatoly
        13.05.2015

There are a lot of articles, you see, I read ..? firsthand… ))
        Vyacheslav is right - the D7100 has a much better focus

8. Vyacheslav
    12.05.2015

I forgot to add that I just love photography.
    Much more needs to be learned in this matter.

Nikon D600 can do more than I can.
    But I use a powerful camera as a safety net - it can pull out my wrong exposure, and 24MP helps with framing.
    High ISO workers, I think 6400, help to take pictures everywhere, always and without flash.

9. Waldemar
    12.05.2015

For me, the “coolest” one is the one that is now, namely the Canon 1000D. Everything I need, he knows how and makes me happy. The glasses are different.

10. Viktor
    12.05.2015

Nikon d50, for the amateur the most that. Well, in the desired good aperture optics, and after that we’ll think about the carcass)

11. Eugene
    12.05.2015

I have a D7000 - I have no complaints, if I change it, then for a full frame.

12.05.2015

Naikon d3000 + 18-105. Before that, there were Samsung soap dishes with 500 and 500 wb
    for me cool nikon df
    Good luck to everyone!

13. Arkady Shapoval
    12.05.2015

A familiar photographer gave me a picture painted from my photo (source) Suddenly (!) It turned out that for the basics he chose my picture from the camera Fujifilm FinePix S3 Pro, the funny thing is what conclusions I have in the review of this model. Accidents are accidents :)

• Eugene
      12.05.2015

The artist is well done, he sees the master and not the iron.

I'm for Fuji S5, S3

Oh how good)

• Valery Yavtushenko
      14.05.2015

One more:

16. Vitalij
    12.05.2015

Pratsyuyu photojournalist. Mayu Nikon d600, I photograph at once with 24 2.8, 35 1.8 and 50 1.8 and telephoto 70-300. Garniy DD, middle іso, іncoli really needs 12800, in the dark it is nasty focus, gray is nasty trim. We have a dumb understanding of the ideal entity, in the moment we need our own entity. It is more convenient to photograph by 35. I would call an ideal camera d4s and a spare wheel d750. I’m brave to take a look at the reportage olympus om-d e-m5. While the stench has not matured, there’s a lot of information about them - autofocus doesn’t stand up to all, but it’s just like it.

• Vitalij

More to one.

• Anatoly
        12.05.2015

And what is generally filmed here?

• Vitalij
        12.05.2015

Rіchnitsya Єvromaydana. Tovpa people.

• Anatoly
        13.05.2015

h-yeah .... what kind of Euromaidan is a photo ...

• Alexey
        13.05.2015

Do you dislike something?

• Anatoly
        13.05.2015

Are you seriously pretending to be surprised?
        Or do you really sincerely think that someone might like the photo that shows it incomprehensibly and incomprehensibly, that without the author’s explanation what it is and where you don’t understand it?

• Sergei
        14.05.2015

That don’t call, there’s not all such a miracle photo.

• Anatoly
        15.05.2015

Wonder photo? ))))
        Yeah ..) much more miracle)))

• Vitalij

One more photo.

• Vitalij

Stay.

• Oleg
      12.05.2015

Віталій, перша the photo with the snacks is really cool! Є singing effect of presence, having felt there himself.

17. Vyacheslav
    12.05.2015

I started with Zenith ... Then Canon ... Then a series of Nikonov. From the D100 to today's D800. I am completely satisfied with it, there would be someone to shoot and to sell to :-)

18. Caelwyn
    12.05.2015

Nikon FM, Nikon 50mm f / 1.8D, just because it's cool.
    I bought a Nikon F75 last week, I guess it's cool too, I don’t know how strong it is.

• Konstantin
      13.05.2015

I will support. It’s much more interesting to shoot on the Nikon F80 than on the D3100. Somehow mesmerizing the process, or something.

• Konstantin

example F80 + 50 1.8AF

19. evrial
    12.05.2015

It’s somehow not even interesting to enter into a discussion without a budget limit, when 99% has a dream limit of FF. No one heard about the medium and large format, Pentax 645z, and matrices without a Bayer filter (Fovion X3), for example. Sigma dp2 quantum, producing frames no worse than 5D mk3. https://www.flickr.com/groups/sigma-dp2-quattro/pool/
    Moreover, the development of Bayer filter modernization is carried out by Canon and Sony, but such matrices have their own unresolved limitations.

20. Skai
    13.05.2015

D610 is capable of much more than I use it :-) It's bad when the technique is smarter than the photographer :-)

D810 perhaps not really needed, gps to 610m will be the perfect device.

• Movritsio
      13.05.2015

That's cool. My old people will not tolerate such endurance. Mustache in points will be

• Skai
        13.05.2015

That is why I changed D90 :-( You can leave a little from 35 1,8 - but then you still need a good noise reduction ... I drive the raves into typhus and then play with them in LR /

• Movritsio
        14.05.2015

Well, it's expensive ... You can take the world and play with it on the D90. Yes, you probably have more in photography))

• Skai
        14.05.2015

The world will be just right, especially since prices have doubled….
        the zenitar itself I bought 16 2,8 recently so that it would not be soared with focusing, it turned out to be the most difficult in night shooting :-) only here either the sky is in clouds or I'm at work :-(

21. Alexey

somehow

22. Alexey

or so_)

23. Oleg
    13.05.2015

I'm an amateur. I love comfort. I got used to seeing the finished frame on the rotary screen even at the shooting stage. I don't accept any eyes, let alone optical ones. No post processing other than cropping. No RAW. Therefore, my choice is unambiguous - Sony. I was holding Canon and Nikon SLRs in my hands, I don't understand what you find in these optical eyes.
    There was (and is) Sony R1 but the focus speed ceased to be enough, there is no video. Now Sony A77 + 18-135 + 50 + puff. Sometimes there is a lack of iso and a wide angle. I would like to try FF from Sony with and without a mirror.

• Jury
      14.05.2015

And what is the difference between the optical eyes of Canon and Nikon from Sony?

24. Jury

nikon d600

25. Anton
    13.05.2015

1.Take a Pentax K-7. For the compact and classy lenses of the Limited series, you can love the Pentax system.
    2. The best camera you shoot.