1. Jury

Гелиос-44М-4 2/58 h304

• Jury
      17.05.2020

Error, this is HELIOS-44M 2/58 h110

2. Yerema
    07.04.2020

G-44 at the "Start". 8 petals. Sorry for the phone snapshot. How to take it off with the aperture closed, without a finger

• Rodion
      07.04.2020

A rare example, of course. But the number corresponds to sort of like an eight-petalled series.

• KalekseyG
      18.05.2020

If the button on which to twist your finger then the diaphragm closes to the set value, it works on the 13-blade one.

• booo
      07.05.2021

- G-44 at the "Start". 8 petals.
      This is such a lens on your Start. I have two Helios from the start. One 13-petal. I remade this one for modern cameras. And the second one - yes, 8-petal. I left this one as it is with the Start in the collection. The 13-petal is assembled on numbered lenses, and the lenses are amber coated. The 8-blade is blue coated. Quality is difficult to give preference to, both are good lenses.

3. Maksim
    02.01.2021

I have Helios 44-2 7537038 of the Jupiter plant and is similar to h 401 but there is no letter R and the yellow and red point is smaller. Tell me what kind of model it became

• Maksim
      02.01.2021

complement

• Maksim
        02.01.2021

similar to 301 or rather

4. voicenemo
    29.01.2021

"ZENIT MC HELIOS-44M-6 58mm 1: 2 h308-b"
    Error in caption on the lens image:
    on the photo - the Helios ring with the inscription 44M-6, and on the caption under the lens on the very picture of this lens - Helios 44-M7 (h309)

21.02.2021

Good day! It was already written here that black versions of Helios 44 with M42 come across. I think this is from the Zenith ES photo sniper kit. Helios 44E was marked. If so, they have been produced since 1965.

6. Alexey
    26.04.2021

Hello! Why is M52x0,75 sometimes written on the front ring of Helios? But at the same time, the actual thread is M42x1

• Michael
      26.04.2021

And why “Dead Souls” was written by Gogol and the monument to Pushkin? ;)
      Because the size M52x0,75 is not the size of the lens attachment to the carcass, but the size of the thread FOR THE BLEND !!!

• Andrei
        26.04.2021

Now the questions will begin what a hood is.

• Gregor_S
        26.04.2021

five points!

• Alexey
        28.04.2021

Let's laugh together)

• Alexey
        28.04.2021

There will be a counter question, and only one - with your answer, did you try to show the peculiarities of a freakish character in our post-Soviet space?)

What if in my place there was a real, but sincerely interested beginner?
        Well, not everyone understands right away, everyone is dumb at first. And everyone goes through a period of collecting and mastering information. You didn’t do any good with your answer.

• Andrii
        28.04.2021

Hmmm, a bunch of thoughts about what to do. Mabut, after all. Alexander, on the other hand, why not read here about your Helios and independently know what you think about your food, just write a comment for dumb food. What are you checking for? You know, it’s dumber to feed it, and then it’s better to do it yourself. Axis tse і є the particularity of the black character, showing yaku ti.
        If I want to clarify the baggage of Zalissya, I shouldn't think too much about simple meals.

• Andrii
        28.04.2021

Alexandru = Alєksєy

• Alexey
        28.04.2021

Yes, Mikhail, it was the most idiotic question) I guessed half an hour after the publication of his post. Tupanul)
        Usually I use Canon optics, and I only had the first and second versions of helios from my father's old zeniths, and they did not show thread steps for light filters. For everything was standardized. And given some more skill in working with metal on machine tools as a hobby and experience in cutting a variety of threads, I was unnecessarily confused about this topic

7. Shakhno
    16.06.2021

Hello!

Is it possible to put a start helix on a nickle without turning?