1. Yarkiya
    23.04.2014

Thanks Arkady, very interesting and useful. For immediately climbed into the manual for Nikon d7100 and found such a function, BUT! But alas, there is no explanation and description for this stray. So thanks again for the very helpful information.

2. Pastor
    23.04.2014

Thanks for the great article. As always, very informative. It turns out that I can install my Yongnuo YN560-II on the camera, and on a tripod the SB-700 with the firing ignition function. Set the strobe mode to Yongnuo and actually find out how many puffs per second the sb-700 will withstand. On the weekend, I will certainly try such a technique of photographing in practice. Thanks again for continuing to amaze and learn! :)
    PS I'm glad that in my old lady d80 there is such a chip :)

3. Zdiy
    23.04.2014

In my youth I saw a gorgeous shot with a strobe light, the falling snow was shot, the trochs resembled a collision photo

4. Alex de Kairoy
    23.04.2014

And on the D300 in conjunction with the Sigma EF-610 DG ST, is such a procedure possible?
    I can not yet find the inclusion of this function even just on my own flash ((

5. Alex de Kairoy
    23.04.2014

I found the function, I press the button - the built-in works, the sigma only strabosed once, then just one pulse at a time.
    how to use this function?
    pulses are obtained separately, and shooting separately ...

6. Arthur
    29.04.2014

I tried to use this mode in a nightclub on the dance floor…. the effect was not very good ... too many foreign objects entered the frame .... maybe it would be better on staged shooting ...

7. Oleg
    09.08.2015

Nikon D90. On camera Debao Su800. Flash, so not perceived by you YN 568EX. I was exhausted with the installation of Multi mode. I just can’t tear the flash off the camera. It is only clear that this is not FP / HSS / mode. But the algorithm, i.e. the sequence of pressed buttons leading to the goal is hidden in the English-Chinese instructions. Just to get the proper detailed path from you! Thanks in advance. Oleg.

8. Michael
    24.03.2016

What is the difference between RPT and Multi?
    On different flashes in the specifications write: Flash mode: i-TTL / M / RPT
    bkb Flash mode: i-TTL / M / Multi

16.12.2018

How to enable the function on Nikon7000 what to photograph with flash YH-568 EX 111 in strobe mode

• Michael
      16.12.2018

Turn on the strobe mode on the flash, the camera has nothing to do with

19.12.2018

I tried, it works in test mode, but through fotik
    zero, maybe the mode is wrong, enlighten if it does not

• Igor
      19.12.2018

So it depends on the shutter speed and flash frequency. At a shutter speed of 1/200, it will have time to work at most once at any strobe frequency. Set at least a second shutter speed. Otherwise, the meaning in this mode is zero.

11. Nicholas
    19.12.2018

I tried it for everyone, in the test mode the flash itself builds, but with the camera down to zero, maybe the mode is not the same, or some settings are not included

12. Nicholas
    20.12.2018

The flash instructions say that the shutter speed should be 1/128 - 1/4

13. Nicholas
    20.12.2018

The flash manual says that the shutter speed should be 1/128 - 1/4, what should I do?

• Michael
      20.12.2018

Don't give a damn about the instructions. The shutter speed can be any, up to X-sync. Second is normal

14. Natalia
    01.11.2020

I was killed to look for the strobe mode on the sb700, but there is none at all)) thanks for the clarification!