07.04.2013

Hello, I'm interested in how far these pictures were taken, good sharpness, I am the owner of tamron18-270 + nikonD90 completely upset by the sharpness of this lens and I'm starting to think that it is faulty.

07.04.2013

Everything was done from different distances, but no further than 2-3 meters.

2. Gene jb
    07.04.2013

I’ve spied on Dima’s blog. It is necessary to make the FAQ section and make in it links to the most asked questions and make a form for questions and answers to them. This has long been done.

3. Svirida Sergiy
    08.04.2013

Privit Arkadiy. Bachu has acquired the crossroads of Minolta-Kenon. I have a lot of fun and love 24-85 more є Вівітар під Міолнту. So what’s the check? Wait a minute)

08.04.2013

The adapter is not mine, he already went back to Odessa.

08.04.2013

Arkady, hello! you wrote: “I really like to control both zoom and focus using one ring - it's very convenient, it's even a pity that lenses with such a design are not made now.” - why not, there is a so-called trombone from Canon EF 100-400mm f / 4.5-5.6L IS USM (decent lens, used in autumn 2012 in Yakutia) or is it not quite the same in terms of design ??

08.04.2013

Meant that they do very little, practically do not let out.

5. Novel
    08.04.2013

Arkady, thanks for the article! I am only interested in images from old glasses in general like color or not only to me? Or is it some kind of mass psychedelic, if the old one, then film associations are triggered and the brain gives the command to perceive it this way ... I had an old manual Tamron (35-210 adaptall-2) - nothing good and special, but I liked the color bouquet, it was not contrasting, not bright, faded, soapy, fringing, chromatic, ... but it seems alive. What do you think about these glorious “film shades”? Or are we all just fooling ourselves?
    Sorry for the long comment.

08.04.2013

Everyone has their own tastes. Older lenses often produce a bottle-yellow green with low contrast, which can seem like a “solid film effect”.

• Novel
        08.04.2013

The fact is that we see the world differently than fashion and commercial photo processing dictates. All these twisting of sliders do not exist in real life. This is probably a psychological perception of the natural and unnatural, and the place of these concepts in life. You called it “taste”. Apparently, the natural was considered more acceptable than it is now.
        Thanks for the articles.

• Vadim
        08.04.2013

Very interesting thought. Thank you

6. Yurinik
    21.12.2013

SAKAR 35-200mm 1: 3.8-5.2 Macro for Nikon - this is my name for this lens. Although a complete 100% copy of yours, Arkady.
    The lens is definitely a bit dark, the blur is soft, but I like the pictures with it. I like the quality of the device, its monumentality “for centuries”. Photos taken by my copy (if anyone is interested) can be viewed here http://baraholka.onliner.by/viewtopic.php?t=7224171... Now I'm selling it - I want a faster autofocus 55-200 for my D5100 for sports reportage shooting.

7. Igor
    26.10.2015

…… the ability to focus to infinity is lost.
    Topman MC AUTO ZOOM MACRO 35-200mm f / 3.5-4.8 Nikon F.?
    On the Nikon D7000 will also suffer from the lack of infinity?