For the opportunity Emitar / s 4,5 / 80 lens overview many thanks to Dmitry.
Emitar / s 4,5 / 80 - enlarger lens with landing thread M42, 80mm focal length and aperture F / 4.5-F / 16.0 with 5 petals. This is not a simple ordinary lens. Emitar / s 4,5 / 80 does not have a focus ring, and it also has a non-standard, very long working length. Attention: Emitar / s 4,5 / 80 does not know how to focus at all.
Use on modern cameras
For use on the CZK, the lens should be mounted on the camera using macro rings. I used a 2cm thick macro ring to focus on infinity on Nikon cameras, and a 5cm thick macro ring for macro photography. Macro rings help lengthen the working segment of the camera to be able to focus on infinity. Attention: if you just install Emitar / s 4,5 / 80 through an adapter M42-nikon, M42-Canon EOS, M42-Pentax, etc. then nothing can be removedas the lens will be focused beyond infinity.
The lens is very afraid of flare (side and backlight). But the lens has very small HA, small vignetting on crop, no distortion. The bokeh is pretty nice. At closed apertures, the lens gives the usual 'nuts'. The sharpness is good enough, because the lens is suitable for macro photography.
The lens is convenient to use as a macro shooter. In macro lenses, the ability to focus is not so important - you can simply move the camera with the lens back and forth. Thus, focusing on the object occurs. For macro, you need to use macro rings a little more than 5 cm. I haven't tried super macro.
Everything is filmed on Nikon D40, APS-C, crop 1.5x, on-camera JPEG VI, without treatment, reduced size to 3mp and imprinted data from EXIF.
Lenses Amar 4,5 / 105 и Mikar / s 4,5 / 55 and this Emitar / s 4,5 / 80 have a very bad reputation. True, I have not seen other tests and reviews when using them on modern central control centers. Because I created special offer, asked to guess / find out with which lens the photos were taken.
I took all the photos on Emitar / s 4,5 / 80. Photo enthusiasts attributed this to Emitar / s 4,5 / 80 the virtues of legendary lenses like: Helios-44m-4, Jupiter-9, Jupiter-37A, Helios-81N, Industar-96U, Vega-11U, Vega-12B, Granite-11N. And even Janpol Color 5,6 / 80, Industar-61, rangefinder Jupiter-11, Mikar / s, Amar 4,5 / 105, Canon 18-55, Nikon 24-120mm, Super-Takumar 1.9 / 85, Nikon AF Nikkor 80 mm f / 2.8.
And also wrote that filmed on D200, D300, D90, D60, D80, Canon 1000DSony Nex and even on D700, though, everything was filmed on Nikon D40... And yet, a photo on Emitar / s 4,5 / 80 http://500px.com/photo/12627851 I received great popularity by rating among all my works on 500px.com and was even included in the Popular 500px.com section.
It only says that not everything is so bad with Emitar / s 4,5 / 80, as well as that important how to take pictures, but not by what means. Little Emitar / s 4,5 / 80 in some respects (aperture at the long end, bokeh, price) can easily put a whale lens on the shoulder blades Nikon 18-55mm f / 3.5-5.6G ED II AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor.
Other lenses from photo enlargers (U)
- INDUSTRAR 22U-1 1: 3,5 F = 50mm П | LZOS | 8 petals
- I-22U 1: 3,5 F = 50mm П | KOMZ | 10 petals
- I23U 4,5 / 110 | LZOS | medium format | 6 petals
- I-26m-U 2,8 / 52 | FED | 10 petals
- I50U-3,5 / 50 | FOZ | 6 petals
- I50U 3,5 / 50 | LZOS | 6 petals
- I50U 3,5 / 50 | NGO 'Optics' | 6 petals
- I50U-1 3,5 / 50 | LZOS | 6 petals
- И50У-1 1:3,5 F=50мм П | LZOS | 8 petals
- INDUSTRAR-55U 140 / 4.5 | MMZ | medium format | 9 petals | reader review
- INDUSTRAR-58 3,5 / 75 | MMZ | medium format | 9 petals | reader review
- I-90U 4/75 | LZOS | medium format | 10 petals
- I96U-3.5 / 50 | FOZ | 6 petals
- I96U 3,5 / 50 H-22 | NGO 'Optics' | 6 petals
- I96U-H-22-3,5/50 | FOZ | 6 petals
- I96U-1 3,5 / 50 | FOZ | 6 petals
- I-100U 4/110 | LZOS | medium format | 10 petals | reader note
- VEGA-11U 2.8/50 | AOMZ | zebra | 12 petals
- VEGA-11U 2,8/50 | LZOS | black | 12 petals
- VEGA-11U 3/54 | MMZ | black | 12 petals
- VEGA-5U 4/105 | AOMZ | medium format | 6 petals
- VEGA-5U 4/105 | MMZ | medium format | 6 petals
- VEGA-22CA 5,6/103 | MMZ | medium format | 6 petals | reader's review
- Mikar / s 4,5 / 55 | PZO WARSZAWA | Made in Poland | 5 petals
- Emitar / s 4,5 / 80 | PZO WARSZAWA | Made in Poland | 5 petals
- Amar 4,5 / 105 | PZO WARSZAWA | Made in Poland | 6 petals
- LZOS - Lytkarino Optical Glass Plant, Lytkarino
- KOMZ - Kazan Optical and Mechanical Plant, Kazan
- MMZ - Minsk Mechanical Plant named after S.I. Vavilova
- FOZ - Theodosia Optical Plant
- AOMZ - Azov Optical and Mechanical Plant, Azov
- NPO Optika - Optics Research and Production Association, Moscow
- FED - Kharkov Engineering Plant 'FED' (F. E. Dzerzhinsky)
The names of the lenses are clearly indicated according to the marks on the case.
Emitar / s 4,5 / 80 can serve as a “training” lens for macro experiments. The Emitar / s 4,5 / 80 is attracted by its cost, compactness and sharpness.
Help to the project. Thanks for attention. Arkady Shapoval.
Here he is the elusive avenger from Poland =)
I hope you are not offended by the audience sympathy. I decided not to give anyone because of a malfunction in the site.
Not at all, we are waiting for new shares from Radozhiva! I hope you will please us again?
Of course they will)
And what about the name? The site is guilty of the nobility of the hero)
of course) added a name to the stock
"Next time I will try to provide a more stable site and a simpler task." - not necessary simple zavdanny, more beautiful folding and tsikavi) And the competition will be added, tsikavo follow the comments.
validation campaign just the whole day on the nerves! )))
not at all :)
Thanks for the review, and an interesting contest.
not at all : )
Well, guessing it was almost not realistic. thought about d40 slipped through, but did not voice. in general, it is difficult to guess the lens in the picture only if the bokeh is completely non-standard or you yourself use such a lens very often.
in Soviet times, a lot of all kinds of optical elements were made. I think you can find a lot of interesting specimens and stick them to the Central Control Commission)). for the sake of experiment, I attached a webcam to a movie lens (sorry it’s not at hand, I forgot the name, it seems like a focal 17-50). Due to the monstrous crop of the matrix, a stunned focal length at the long end was obtained. and since the infrared filter was glued to the camera’s native glass and, accordingly, removed, the camera became infrared. did you work with film optics?
No, it didn’t work.
Of all the FU lenses, Amar mmn liked me the most. True, I have not tried so many.
I don't know I don't know ... I really liked the pictures of this Imitar ...
I even wanted to buy it ... How does it fit with Nikon and of course it probably loses infinity up to how many meters or centimeters?
I revise the pictures and trudge as far as it gives beautiful transitions of the image, with some softness it blows to see the portrait from it? Ah people?
The depth of field is too great for the portrait, although it is mono to try.
If you like such lenses, try the Triplet 78 / 2.8 (it is also quite soft) or the formatted Tessars with FR over 100 mm and from F / 4.5.
For a portrait, the flu can be too narrow, but not wide at all.
Rodion, Triplet 78 / 2.8 is even serious :)))) For lovers of rings ... I'll see Tessar ...
I tried Emitar 4,5 / 80mm and I can say that it is well suited for both macro and infinity shooting. You only need to buy a helicoid. Here is a link to the photos taken with this lens.
Emitar, Amar and Mikar are Tessars, all three?