1. Lionhead
    22.12.2012

Interesting article! I like to read your forum, I find a lot of interesting and useful for myself. Thanks!
    I want to ask you advice that it is better to take: Nikon 43-86mm (2700 rubles) or Tamron 19-35 or Tokina 19-35 (3500 each)? I have a Tamron70-300 screwdriver zoom, pretty good) The first one gives out though not clear but quite interesting pictures) But the second and third are wide-angle ones and I don’t know about them yet, for starters, take landscapes, how are they?

22.12.2012

Nikon 43-86mm does not have autofocus, the rest have, I recommend Tamron 19-35.

2. Lionhead
    22.12.2012

Thank you, I just stopped on it myself, and his condition is better!) Thank you :) I’ll be in Kiev, I'll let you test;)

• Lionhead
      22.12.2012

By the way, he is under the brand name Phoenix :)

3. Dima
    08.11.2014

Can you please review the new version of this lens?

• Lynx
      30.11.2014

can you provide it for review, thank you, please?

4. Victor
    14.01.2015

I want to add that the dust drives terribly into the camera. And I have a very sharp somewhere with f5.6. In general, an interesting lens.

• Dmitriy
      25.06.2015

I also have it very sharp at f5.6. Camera d5100.

• Xprofoto
      10.09.2015

Already written, it turns out to be thoroughly vacuumed.

5. Xprofoto
    10.09.2015

Guys, do not tell me the rear lens is movable? Do you have a vacuum cleaner effect? I want to buy 43 ~ 86mm 1: 3.5 without marking the car.

6. The
    18.09.2016

Bob Guccione used as his primary lens in 1970 for Penthouse Magazine.

7. Vadim
    03.10.2017

Marvelously, on my d200 becoming without problems. Super mechanics. Yakіst in front of the picture yak at kit. Without auto focus zagaglі gesture)))

8. Aries
    02.12.2018

this zoom has gone through 11 versions in its “life”!
    Ai - 11 elements in 8 groups, length 73,5mm (1977-1982)
    the latest version was amazing in drawing and sharpness ... this version had an aperture of 22 orange

9. nashua
    18.12.2018

I have a non-Ai version, also with orange 22. Lens with MS enlightenment.
    Awesome sharp in the entire range already at 3.5. The picture is very high quality. I was even shocked by the chromatism, the unclear picture and the hares on the lens that was tested here. And I shot at 32 megapixels and not at 6, as in these tests. Probably still the second version with 11 elements and not with 9, and even MS, transformed the lens. Glass is simply magnificent for a portrait and for a subject. Very good focal range.
    Perhaps it will not be too good for architectural photography, yet there is sometimes noticeable distortion.