1. The
    13.05.2012

Yes, the pictures are impressive !!!

Such quality and for such a price - SUPER! :)

2. Dmitriy
    13.05.2012

Cool. Now I know what to do with my Vega-11U :) well done, Arkady!

The photo from Soviet lenses always lacks contrast. And so nice photos

3. Slam
    13.05.2012

Arkady, and what was the second lens with you on the campaign?

13.05.2012

Tamron 17-50mm 2.8

4. Oleg
    13.05.2012

yes ... the pictures are great,
    it will be necessary to test your tamron in _field_ conditions

5. Slam
    14.05.2012

Arkady, how do you pack a camera with lenses on a camping trip? Are you simply wrapping something up? Indeed, in a backpack, it’s important that you don’t put every place and cases there?)

14.05.2012

All the time the wardrobe trunk (photo bag) is dressed in my shoulder, under the backpack. The camera is constantly on the neck, otherwise 90% of the frames go away. I try to take a light camera on a camping trip, this time the D40, and a light lens. 4 days with a camera on my neck does not cause any difficulty. My colleagues and I pack the rest of the photo equipment into warm clothes in a backpack. My colleague took a campaign and a flash and a reflector and a million batteries. As we complete the photos from photo shoots in the Crimea, I will add photos from the backstage.

6. Slam
    14.05.2012

Super. I know what 15 and more kilograms are behind. Even just a hike makes you feel difficulties, and even if it is a two-piece for example ..) It is not easy, you respect!

14.05.2012

Yes, 15kg behind you greatly reduces maneuverability with the camera. As soon as I finish the photo from photo shoots in the mountains, I will share the link.

7. Sash___OK
    14.05.2012

Miracles of flora and fauna in the studio!

8. Dmitriy
    14.05.2012

OFFERING ………… ..

9. VALENTIN
    14.05.2012

Vega is Vega. By the way, in addition to the excellent quality of the optics proper, it has impeccable blackening inside the frame. Therefore, the remark made above about the insufficient contrast of Soviet optics does not apply to it. I'm glad, Ark, that you have found a worthy application for her. The macras are amazing!

10. Nastya
    14.05.2012

Ah, what a beauty!
    Caterpillars)))
    And especially like the flowers)

11. Anna
    17.05.2012

Impressed by a photo of water. The stopped flow of time, the moment here and now. You can meditate on this photo =)))

12. Katherine
    18.05.2012

And I liked the dandelions, great!

13. Timur
    26.04.2013

I recommend to see a wonderful device for shooting insects

07.03.2015

haymakers are not spiders but ticks, albeit relatives

13.02.2016

Haymakers are certainly not spiders, but not ticks either, but a separate, peculiar detachment of arachnids. Yes, and mosses in the photographs, I did not notice a single one, only lichens. I think that besides the knowledge of photography (which the author has at his best), a brand photographer must also have at least a general idea of ​​the objects of wildlife that he actually takes off. Regarding the photos themselves, I note that they are an impressive demonstration of the ingenuity of a Russian / Ukrainian person, would the bourgeois have thought of attaching a lens from a photo enlarger to the camera? But almost everywhere there is a sorely lack of depth of field, staking is asking for.

16. Dmitriy
    04.03.2017

I wanted to seriously deal with the arrangement of 11U, but after reviewing all possible work I changed my mind - even a macro from him is not interesting. In general, for digital cameras - a toy