11.11.2018

SORRY, COMPUTER “FAILURE”. BUT AS I AM SEVERELY SICK AND CANNOT WRITE MORE, SORRY ...

2. Ayrat
    13.01.2019

Hello. My question is, with which adapter will this lens be friends with Nikon F at 100%? Is it possible to tune in to infinity?

13.01.2019

Adapter with lens and chip. See details above in the section How to use with modern cameras?

3. Ayrat
    13.01.2019

Thank you.

4. Svetlana Prokhorenkova
    13.02.2020

How much can such a lens cost? thanks

• Erbolat
      08.03.2020

On the secondary, I saw him with Zenith for 1000 rubles.

5. Gregor_Z
    22.04.2020
  6. Leonid
    29.06.2020

> The PENTACON auto 2.8 / 29 MC is a good wide angle lens. I do not recommend using> on a crop.
    Why? Indeed, for crop it is normal focus.

• Gregor
      29.06.2020

And a little mdf!

• Rodion
      29.06.2020

For crop, it has rather poor image quality, especially sad edges. Contrast and overhanging also ruin life.

7. Anonymous
    28.12.2021

I will sell the same, externally and optics, ideally, there are no covers. Ukraine .

8. Basil
    04.02.2022

I found a missing letter in the text: On cropped cameras, the viewing angle becomes narrower (becomes?)
    Correct

9. Leon
    03.06.2022

Guys, just look at the boke, it's just a miracle from the GDR.

• Dimitry
      10.07.2022

What a miracle it is on the crop.

11.07.2022

Well, yes, bokeh is only on ff.

10. Pasha
    22.10.2022

Nikon d90& pentacon 29mm f2.8 electric

11. Pasha
    22.10.2022

This lens

• Pasha
      22.10.2022

More photos with this lens

12. Eugene
    04.04.2023

I have one, it works on the Olympus epl2 3/4 mft, I like it ... LR crop processing.

13. Artem
    03.05.2023

Guys, who tried this lens on a canon 5d mark II? Does the mirror not touch?

20.10.2023

I bought it the other day and it doesn’t affect the mirror on the Canon 5D. I will use Canon 5D, Nikon D40, and mainly Sony A7III, A7S mirrorless cameras.
    On the Sony A7S, the MDF is only 18 cm (!) from the cut of the front lens. Allows you to photograph leaves and flowers on a large scale and experiment with bokeh. It is peculiar, bubbly, reminiscent of Meyer's. Actually, that’s why I took it. At apertures up to 5,6 inclusive, the edges of the frame on full-frame matrices are rather weak. The distortion is mild and not annoying. I'm happy with the purchase, I got it for mere pennies.

• Andrei
      20.10.2023

I noticed a peculiarity. On the translucent light spots in the bokeh, you can see the non-uniform structure of the lens body.. Dust, condensation does not leave such an effect.. A certain wave-like appearance of the glass is also visible in the light when viewed through a magnifying glass.. Is this a defect in my particular specimen, perhaps, or is it the low quality of this type of lens? I'll continue to look into the problem

• Rodion
        21.10.2023

Do you have a filter? Are you filming through glass?

• Andrei
        21.10.2023

The filter has been removed, the shooting is not through glass.
        There is some dust inside the lens. In general, it looks very much like traces of stains from wet wiping during not very professional cleaning of the inside. This defect is visible only in photographs. It is not visible visually against the light.

• Rodion
        21.10.2023

That's the point.

15. Love
    11.11.2023

Hello, please tell me, does it have a fixed diaphragm?