1. Serg
    01.03.2012

Great green spring photo)

2. Morikvend
    02.03.2012

Or, if the “especially needed frame” has been deleted, it can often be restored from the card, for this I used the free Avira UnErase software. Fortunately, only once :)
    True, the chance of recovery decreases if you continue shooting after deleting ...

02.03.2012

It's just that if you are on a hike, as I wrote, you won't be able to get to the laptop in the near future, and it is impossible to stop shooting.

• SONY
        12.03.2012

Here, by the way, the second memory card will help.

3. Dmitriy
    12.08.2012

I take a lot of pictures, and my kids like to put their nose in my camera, then when I look at the photos, I find out that the frames are out of order, i.e. 2-3 frames removed. Perhaps they were really not successful, but I would like to evaluate the staff myself. Each frame immediately after shooting is not convenient to protect. Maybe there is a device that can put protection on every frame. It would be easier for me to remove protection at home than to lose some of the frames.

12.08.2012

I’m sure that on some cameras there is such a function, but on many of those for which I have mentioned, there is no such function.

• Sergey
      02.12.2012

There is also a flag on the map itself, by moving it, you generally block any entries and wipes.

02.12.2012

Thank you.

• Vladislav
        03.05.2013

Yes, but you can’t shoot either

28.12.2012

When using several cards, they are recommended to be folded in a coffer (or other place) in a certain way:
    which have already been used - unfold with the back side. Then it is immediately clear which card is used and which is not.

28.12.2012

Thanks for the idea. I usually lay out different pockets.

5. Valery
    26.02.2013

It is also bad to delete individual pictures once again because it leads to uneven wear of the memory card. It turns out that some clusters are used more times than neighboring ones, and the number of write / erase cycles, as you know, is not infinite. As a result, the memory card may glitch (read: fail) earlier than expected due to the fact that some clusters have “died”.
    Therefore (although this is, of course, not so convenient) it is best to “shoot” the memory card to the end, save the necessary pictures on your computer, and erase everything else in one fell swoop.

• Vladislav
      03.05.2013

Valery, in fact, the memory card controller is quite "smart", and therefore he distributes the records to the cells, taking into account their wear

6. Vladimir Kaverin
    25.03.2013

I once read long ago that deleting photos from a memory card in a camera greatly reduces the life time of a card. There was something about rewriting cycles, etc.
    It has long been a habit to never remove anything from the card.
    I drop it on the computer, rake it, format the card.

19.10.2014

please tell me how to do it, I have a lock, the name is protection against accidental deletion of pictures, and because of this lock I can’t delete pictures, I need to remove it, I need

7. Natalia
    12.09.2014

I wanted to remove protection from an unnecessary file_not working How to do?

16.10.2014

06.04.2018

WHEN DELETING ALL THE PICTURES JAMMED WRITTEN - WAIT - NO ONE BUTTON DOES NOT WORK THE PHOTO CAMERA IS CONSTANTLY IN THE INCLUSED STATE. WHY AND WHAT TO DO?

• Vitaly N
      06.04.2018

To begin, squeeze the caps, a bad manner.
      Have you tried turning it off?
      Since you need pictures on the card, you can pull out the card for it. Will not help - pull out the battery.

10. SKY HD
    25.02.2019

Never delete anything on the card from the camera! Just buy another memory card! Viewing pictures on the camera is almost pointless. In fact, you are watching previews. That is, of course, you are looking at the full photo, but in the size of the preview and on the big screen the same photo will look different. In fact, it’s even difficult to evaluate how sharp the frame is. (I have a canon of 100d per 1 million dots per screen. That is, an excellent screen with good color reproduction and even here viewing almost makes no sense ..)

The only case when you really need to view the material is in sighting frames, in order to evaluate the histogram for overexposures and the RAW viewing profile should be configured as monochrome. Then you can still estimate how the light falls.

Do not thank!

• Novel
      25.02.2019

“Don't delete anything” - yeah, but what if my card costs from 1500 for 64GB? :)

I agree about the previews. 5D2 gives a terrible bruise, BB is lying terribly. It’s good that I didn’t take the first one, there’s nothing about the screen there.