1. Trueash
    02.09.2020

Any tool can be good or bad. If the photographs are remarkable * only * for the fact that one is "sharp" and the other is "soapy," then both are shit.

2. Jury
    28.11.2020

Thank you, write interesting and competently

3. Ivan
    28.11.2020

I often use a monocle on shooting, especially when the client wants to get something non-standard. This August I was in Sochi and took photographs by order of the company https://2yachts.com which sells yachts and boats. They also publish a glossy magazine with other similar firms. He worked with and without a monocle. Those photographs that were through the monocle were accepted with a bang. In general, there was an impression that the customer had seen the photographs in such a design for the first time. This, in principle, did not surprise me, since few photographers use this technique.

• Novel
      28.11.2020

Is there a couple of examples so that I turn a blind eye to frank and inappropriate advertising?

4. Jury
    06.02.2021

On the specified site, about 70% of my photos. But I have already sold the copyright for them

5. Dmitro Podkova
    21.07.2021

“Binoculars for one eye only” is not called a monocle, but a MONOCULAR. And there really is a monocle for one eye, in the form of half of the glasses.

6. Vlad
    23.08.2023

To be honest, the photos on the monocle were not impressive at all. One feels not “lightness and airiness”, but as if sleepy after a stormy party, he climbed out into the street and with a cloudy look trying to find the way.

23.08.2023

Well, to the regulars of such parties, everything around seems to be like that. I saw beautiful photos on a monocle. Only it should be the “correct” monocle and the ability to shoot with it. Plus, the author must have an artistic taste. All these components rarely coincide. Especially now, with the development of technology, a monocle, stenop, film, etc. go into the category of exploration. Everything can be photoshopped. In addition to the thin taste and talent.