1. Valery

31.08.2020

Another photo taken today. INDUSTAR-61 LZ 2,850mm + Canon 550D

05.10.2020

I61ls fr is actually 52mm

4. Nicholas
    31.10.2020

Arkady, thank you for your blog! All the most useful articles about Soviet lenses. And I have a question. I took myself for inexpensive Industar 61 lz. And there is a type of mesh and scratches ala craquelure, on the inner surface of the rear lens. Definitely not a fungus, I compared it from the photo. Feeling that the enlightenment layer has cracked. Moreover, on the inside of the lens. Can this be? There are no scratches in the photo, but in my opinion the sharpness is not enough, although I get into focus. And it's harder to get into focus than on helios. (77m4 and 44m). And such an amateurish question - how can the rear lens be changed? Can only be a donor from another industrial 61 lz or is it possible to install it from some other lenses?

31.10.2020

Enlightenment could easily “climb”.

5. Oleg
    27.04.2021

Does it make sense to purchase a version of 61 l / s (1000 rubles), if there is a pair of Helios 44-2, 44-4, and for a mirrorless camera there is 61 l / d?

• Rodion
      27.04.2021

Not really. You already, apparently, have a craving for the same lenses, judging by the two helios)

• Andrei
        27.04.2021

There are never many helios.
        But 61 l / s to take in a pair to 61 l / d definitely makes no sense to take. As for me, the l / d is even better - there is a diaphragm at all values ​​of the normal form, without notches, as in l / z. The only plus of l / z is MDF.

• Oleg
        27.04.2021

Helios got free with photos.

6. Oleg
    27.04.2021

Thank you all, I looked at it today, all the petals are in oil, I don't want to bother to clean, I refused, for 800 rubles. gave along with the zenith.

• Alex
      30.04.2021

The oil on the petals is not a problem, it doesn't affect anything. In my copy, the petals are also well lubricated)), but did not disassemble and clean, he limited himself to replacing the grease in the helicoid. It makes sense to buy 61lz only if you need its characteristic bokeks, different at different aperture values. If there is no such need, then for you it will be just another fifty dollars, no more. 61ld is not worse, and I like it even more, its blur is more pleasant.

30.04.2021

Well, how does it not affect anything? The petals glitter more, if there is too much lubricant, it can flow out / climb out in hot weather.