1. Eugene
    11.06.2020

The lens, I'm not afraid of the word, is sincere ..) There is no point in comparing the I-50 with modern lenses, as some did in the comments. It's like (sorry for the banality) to compare the 21st Volga with the Hyundai Solaris. But the fact that you want to shoot on this glass is yes.

• Matthew
      17.05.2021

Especially considering its current price of 6 - 7 dollars)))

2. Michael
    01.10.2020

Strange, but today I bought the same one only with the designation Industar-50.
    But he looks like this one, not a rangefinder. And the aperture is 7 blades.
    It turns out there were Industars like this before modification 2
    year of manufacture 71 (number 7111617)

• ba3lur
      02.05.2021

yes the first were white rangefinder and mirror just 50

3. Thomas Irkutsk
    13.11.2020

I look at the photos and think, why didn’t they wipe the fat from the glass? :)

4. Oleg
    16.11.2020

And in the corners on the open hole there is soap soap ... It's a pity. And there is no point in covering it up - it's already dark, where else ....

5. Bald
    30.12.2020

I found the Industar-50-2 lens, which came with Zenit-E. In the late 60s, my parents bought it in order to record my childhood on it. But a year later they decided to buy Helios-44-2 all the same. The Industar-50-2 has not been filmed for more than half a century, and now its time has come. We'll see..

6. Bald
    30.12.2020

Today I attached it to a Nikon1 mirrorless camera (Nikon One), through an adapter with a crop of 2.7 and in 35mm equivalent it turned out to be 135mm.

7. Bald
    30.12.2020

I even found documents for him.

• Victor
      30.12.2020

Great, yes. It remains to upload a photo of what such a bundle gives.

• Vyacheslav
        30.04.2021

I had a Nikon 1 and an industrial 61l / d 2,8 / 53 I put it on through an adapter, took a picture of everything I could (the photo is gone). It gave nothing special at all. At the same time, there were Nikon's native autofocus lenses 11-27.5 18.5 30-110, which gave a better picture. Industar is manual rubbish for a penny and nothing else.

• Victor
        30.04.2021

I just have a nikolka from 30-110, I also have an industrial)) The desire to cling to it on nikolka somehow did not even arise.

• Vyacheslav
        03.05.2021

When I had Nikon and Industar, I didn’t think much about photography at all (although of course I didn’t think so :). In the internet there were articles about manuals on the bzk, incl. Nikon was tempting, I bought a cheap adapter for Ali and just tried to understand the magic that everyone wrote about. I did not understand :), which is not surprising, what was there to catch with this crop.
        Now there is already a new bzk nikon z50, the crop is already 1,5 instead of 2,7 and I understand about what I could get from the industrial, but I no longer need it. Instead of aperture 2,8, autofocus fixes 35 50 Nikon have already been bought, and there is no point in fiddling with Soviet manuals. If you really buy a manual, then 1,2 and immediately under the Nikon Z mount. The rest is a waste of money.

8. Matthew
    17.05.2021

Thank you for letting me know how to use it with a full-frame Canon, otherwise I completely forgot about it. It will be necessary to fasten and click)))