1. Cyprus
    31.05.2011

Hmm, our puzzle is now known) And I recognize the hand of the master))).

I've been waiting for Takuma to appear on your camera for so long. I really liked not the intricate name, but the fault of Takuma - the Japanese scientist.

I read your article and ... I'm surprised!

If someone says that your Radozhiva is uninteresting now, I will bite))
    Although I do not like to read reviews, your article is interesting!

2. R'RёS,R ° F "RёR№
    20.07.2011

Forgot to write? that on a diaphragm from 8 to 11, this Takumar tears a full-frame matrix.

20.07.2011

If it's not difficult, explain what exactly you mean by “tears a full-frame matrix”. I haven't used it on a full frame yet.

• Nicholas
        10.08.2011

It is likely that the resolution of the lens at these aperture values ​​exceeds the resolution of the matrix?

By the way, what kind of Takumar do you recommend? What else have you encountered? As far as I remember, they were released under the same name and with the K mount?

10.08.2011

No, the resolution, even on covered ones, does not tear 12mp. Those that tried everything are very similar to this one in the review, they are just alterations and completions of each other. You need to look at the current instance. I don’t know about the K mount, I’ve only met the M42, maybe they’re coming under K.

• Ivan
        01.10.2013

so far, my only takumar is the SMC Takumar 28 / 3.5, sharp, small, cheap (I got it from a baby for 2,5 kilo rubles), it turns a little red, but otherwise - an extremely pleasant lens

3. Nicholas
    10.08.2011

Have you ever performed the Takumar vs Rokkor test? Now I was just puzzled by the choice of fifty dollars. The types of bayonets do not matter much - to sharpen one line under the sigma tail or to fence adapters. I’m thinking, who to try? I consider Planar and Summicron, but the toad is choking. OKS 50 mm may not fit. An autofocus sigma lens is a good lens, but for this money I'd rather take a manual zeiss. Zenitar-M 50 \ 1,7? Takumar? Rokkor? In general, I want a combination of high aperture ratio with high resolution. What would you suggest?

11.08.2011

In Takumara, I did not notice super resolution-sharpness. Rokkor just did not come across. Zenitar-M 50 \ 1,7 is not bad or already collect on Summicron so that there is moral satisfaction that half a cent is what you need. As for the comparative test, there is simply no time and material to review.

4. Nicholas
    11.08.2011

Well, I shoot everything that I shoot, including the optics from the tank sight; so the inscription “summikron” will not warm the soul. Just a fifty-kopeck piece on a crop is not the most needed lens; so I don’t want to invest significantly in it. But if you really invest, then Summicron or Planar?

11.08.2011

Both are good, but did not hold in their hands, I can not help with advice.

14.10.2012

Dear Arkady! I purchased Tacumar SMC 55 1: 1,8 tested - the results and conclusions are similar to yours. In my LJ I give a link to your site.
    If interested - write to the mail.

6. Paul
    04.11.2012

Hello Arkady! I'm tormented by the choice. SMC Takumar 50 1.4 or EBC Fujinon 50 1.4. I consider Pancolar 1.8 too. What do you advise?

04.11.2012

If you wrote tasks for which a lens is selected, perhaps I could be of some help.

7. Paul
    02.12.2012

Arkady, I choose a staffer from these 3 lenses

02.12.2012

Fujinon is very interesting

8. Paul
    02.12.2012

Thanks! For himself, he also singled out. The truth is expensive and it is necessary to search.

9. Lev Nikolaevich
    12.04.2013

So did anyone put at least a radiometer-dosimeter such as "Radex", "Ecolog" and others "MKS" and "RDG" on the front and rear Super Multi Coated Tokumar 1,8 / 55 lenses?

• Ruslan Bond
      03.08.2020

I have 1,34 2 cm from the back and 0,27 from the front, 0,48 from the side)

10. Zmitser
    28.04.2014

The picture resembles my copy of Jupiter-9
    Thanks to Arkady, otherwise I was going to buy a subject, and here you have examples of photos.

11. Alex
    08.05.2014

Recently acquired such only the MS version. I also have Helios 44m4 and MC Industar 50 / 2,8. Only Industar can compete with Takumar. The only drawback of Takumara is slightly catches hares in the open with hard backlight. But the contrast is better than industrial. What else do I like about this lens? Convenient Man / Auto switch, compactness and lightness (About 200 grams) and of course boke! Let me remind you again that I wrote about the multi-enlightenment version. If possible, take it only with the MS, then get real pleasure from shooting with this lens!

30.05.2014

1.4 / 50 mm is still preferable)))

13. Maksim
    12.07.2015

I will sell the Super-Takumar 55 mm f / 1,8 lens http://fotoselling.ru/products/8747495
    Novosibirsk + by mail in Russia and abroad
    __________
    Our website: http://fotoselling.ru

Group in contact (more than 20000 participants): http://vk.com/fotoselling
    Lenses, cameras, adapters and more

Cash on delivery, reviews, warranties, experience.
    Have questions? Ask! http://vk.com/id13311029

14. Maksim
    18.07.2015

I will sell the Super-Takumar 55 mm f / 1,8 lens http://fotoselling.ru/products/19198322
    Novosibirsk + by mail in Russia and abroad
    __________
    Our website: http://fotoselling.ru

Group in contact (more than 20000 participants): http://vk.com/fotoselling
    Lenses, cameras, adapters and more

Cash on delivery, reviews, warranties, experience.
    Have questions? Ask! http://vk.com/id13311029

15. Alexey
    22.01.2018

Hello Arkady, tell me please Takumar on nikon through an ordinary adapter shoots at infinity?

22.01.2018

Doesn't take off.

16. Paul
    29.06.2018

You are probably not very lucky with the instance. I never cover the diaphragm on my lens, because it’s sharp, there are almost no open XA (you can rarely find a light green border, but you need to look for it), and yes, I like the boke.
    PS Recently I got a trophy photo set from a Takumar car. Everyone gives a magic picture. What a shame for the Soviet photographic equipment ...