28.03.2019

zlipannya dyafragmi viruyutsya with the mechanism itself and the winding of the spring (+ 1 turn), having broken through the self-drive with the transition without the line, є without time, Mine.DF has changed to 25cm \ + -

2. Ross
    07.04.2019

Good day! Do you think it makes sense to buy this Carl Zeiss if there is a Nikon 50mm 1.8d and Helios 44-2?

• Vasily
      07.04.2019

The point is to buy only for a change, like 44-2.

• Novel
      07.04.2019

Well, my relatives sent me my zebra, I'm satisfied. His drawing is different. But I am glad only that I already have it and took it at a reasonable price in due time. In cosmetic at 3. I would not take it now.

Buy good optics. New. Not the best, but the one with which it will be convenient to work, and not just "for fun". Believe the experience, this "for fun" then lies on the shelves and is taken out once a year.

07.04.2019

I agree.

• Ross
        07.04.2019

I use alternately Nikon 50mm 1.8d and Helios 44-2, subjectively I like the picture on Helios more, it infuriates a little the complexity of working with the lens due to manual focusing. Therefore, I’m thinking about Zeiss, the price tag is small, and much praise. Is it possible to make infinity on a zeiss for Nikon? I did it with Helios just by removing the adjustment ring. (if anyone does not believe, I can attach a photo)))

3. Pluto
    04.06.2019

In the mid-70s, I bought Praktik-L2 with this Tessar in a thrift store. And for many years it was a stock lens. Everything is as in the review: sharp with open, Helios-44M (it was on the previous Zenit-E camera) and stood next to it! At aperture 8 - razor sharpness. Very good for reshooting slides, either with adapter rings or with the PD macro extension. I did not notice “nuts” on a closed diaphragm (I had a version with a black frame). Easily disassembled for cleaning the lens unit. In the 90s there was no time for photography + lack of money - he sold “Praktika” together with “Tessar” to a collector. Now I don’t regret “Practice”, having “Sony a7m2”, but about “Tessara” - yes.

4. Alexey
    11.01.2021

Tell me, will it fit the Canon 550d, and will it focus on sharpness?

• Victor
      11.01.2021

With an adapter, it will do.

Will be guided if you hover it.

5. Hamlet
    17.02.2021

Hello. I bought a couple of lenses today. The first one looks like a subject, but there is no Carl Zeiss inscription. The second is Beroflex 135 mm f / 2.8 mc. I can not check, since there is no adapter yet. I disassembled both lenses, cleaned the guts, cleaned the diaphragm, smeared everything that was smeared (but dried out), assembled it. Both had a stuck aperture, and the focusing ring was tight, now everything is super. Old imported lenses were disassembled for the first time, and in comparison with ours, everything is of high quality, easily disassembled / assembled, did not rip off a single screw during disassembly / assembly, and ours with screws just have trouble. I am posting pictures of these lenses, what can you say about them, who can use them. Yes, BeroflexA has a built-in retractable hood.

• Rodion
      17.02.2021

Well this is Tessar 50 / 2.8, yes. Tessar as Tessar)
      And Beroflex ... well, to be honest. Better Jupiter-37.

• Andrei
        17.02.2021

Shouldn't the one with the letter T have an overdof of aperture blades?

• Rodion
        18.02.2021

Confused with Tessar T, who has T - T (transparent) - indicates enlightenment. And they have it red. These are old Tessars from the 40s - 50s.

• Hamlet
        18.02.2021

It is clear that Tessar meant the same as in the subject, or better / worse. "T" is like enlightenment in the Tessars. And I have two Jupiters, simple but completely new with a hood, and MC but used. I don't see any differences between them, of course I'll keep the new one. And I want to check Beroflex, all the same with enlightenment, all the same Japan, and still F2.8. And also ... how is Tessar compared to HeliosamI 44 and Industar 61L / Z?

• Rodion
        18.02.2021

T is not enlightenment, but the abbreviated name of the lens due to litigation - T (essar).
        Tessars were not released from the MC. More precisely, there was one - Praktikar 50 / 2.8 - but it is extremely rare.

6. Hamlet
    17.02.2021

...

7. Hamlet
    17.02.2021

Beroflex

8. Hamlet
    17.02.2021

/ / /

18.04.2021

Thanks for your review! There is the same five-digit number with red numbers. Compared with Canon EF 50mm 1.8 in conjunction with 6d and 5d3, 7d - my impressions are ambiguous. Undoubtedly, the lens is good both in assembly and in the picture, but it loses to the native cheap fifty dollars both in sharpness and in color reproduction. To be honest, I was surprised by this fact. It wins in contrast. The native fifty dollars is less contrasting, this is a fact. But Zeiss turns yellow, not much, but yellows.
    I don’t know what it’s connected with, but on Nikon d7000 it goes to infinity on an ordinary Chinese thin adapter for 60 RUBLES. True, the distance scale turned out to be below, but these are trifles.
    It also behaves perfectly on the extension rings.
    Compared with Helios 44/2 - here Zeiss, of course, is ahead in all respects. Helios wraps the background space and yellowness is not an example anymore. Moreover, which after shooting even in RAW cannot be completely removed - other colors are lost, even with separate toning. On Zeiss, it is easier to correct, although in some flowers it also behaves in a similar way, but the editing is better, it is practically possible to display in native colors.
    In general, the lens is normal, but as everywhere there are nuances, on Avito the prices for them are from 4000-5000 rubles. But for 5000 you can already buy on Canon a native cheap 1.8 or on Nikkor the same 1.8d And taking it as the main half is a dubious occupation, so, for special tasks, that's why it lies, and I use Canon 50 / 1.4, and Nikkor af-s 50 /1.8G

• Rodion
      18.04.2021

In the presence of Industar-61 LZ MS for 2 tr. there is no point in buying a Tessar 50 / 2.8 black or a zebra on the secondary. Okay, still old, with a multi-lobed diaphragm ...