The built-in flash on SLR cameras may not always give the desired result. This is due to the fact that the light source is very small - therefore it turns out very hard light when photographing. Diffusers can be used to reduce hardness. Therefore, without hesitation, I found a very simple way to make a compact diffuser for the built-in flash. All you need is an empty one film box... It is enough to cut a strip of the desired length in the box to conveniently place it on the flash.
The convenience of such a design:
1. Easy to do (if you haven't found a film box, ask your friends for it)
2. It is easy to fix (the cap from the box fixes the home-made device well)
3. Great effect for the money
4. Durability (paper boxes can bend or tear, conventional wipes are carried away by the wind)
5. Compactness (conveniently fits in a bag with a photo - I constantly carry it around)
Of course, if it’s difficult to invent something, then you can just buy one that's ready built-in flash diffuser.
Help to the project. Thanks for attention. Arkady Shapoval.